X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thailand  still  a great place

for Jeff and Bob and Blue Ballz and anyone else who has been reading up here the last few weeks and have seen so many negative comments from me and been surprised by what i am saying, i truly apologize and i hate to come across as a downer to you guys, and especially to the other people who only get to travel to the LOS once or twice a year. Jeff's post about "does anyone have anything nice to say about thailand" made me realize that maybe i have been venting too much and i hope i am not turning you guys off; Thailand is STILL a great place and probably always will be, and for sure has the best ladyboys in the world, in my opinion. Please, for you guys that are planning trips there for the first or 15th time, please don't let my recent posts dissuade you in any way; it is a great place and certainly heaven on earth and it will probably always be my 2nd home [maybe even my main home some day]. as Snick says it is a frustrating place to live and sometimes can make you weary, but the plusses far outweigh the negatives. i will back him up on that 100%. and again, the ladyboys are awesome and the best-looking and have the nicest figures.

my recent negativism comes from living there. when i was a 2- or 3-time a year guy and would spend maybe 6 weeks maximum there, of course i loved every minute of it! and i hope you guys do also when you visit. please understand that living there is very different and i really have no idea how Stogie and others do it; i would go crazy [and probably be broke besides]. the break-up of my girlfriend and I is also not the reason i have been down on the place lately. we knew way back in early december, during the Samui trip, that we were finished, and Snick will back me up on that; i was telling him that when he came down for the full-moon party on december 8th that we were through as soon as the trip was over, and that is what happened. her new sugar daddy didn't meet her until new years [arranged through the site, by the way], and by then our long relationship was already in the shitter, so there are no sour grapes there and we are still friends.

Blue ballz is absolutely correct also when he says that as soon as i get back to the USA i will be bitching and moaning to get back there! we talk on the fone a lot when i am in Boston and all we ever talk about is how much we miss the place, and we can't wait to get back, etc.... and that is all true. Thailand IS the greatest place around and has the best ladyboys by far. so why am i bitching so much lately? because it is a very frustrating place to live; the girls all just kind of blend into one another and you soon realize that all you are good for is to be their ATM and that really blows. my fone is also constantly ringing from girls wanting this or that [i know, so many of you guys would LOVE to have that problem! but it gets old], and when i go out to the go-go bars with friends i see more and more ladyboys that are only after my wallet and it gets tiring. especially at KC3.

so please, guys....I am really sorry if i come across as a downer lately......it is not my intention and although i plan to speak my mind more often up here now rather than hold back like i used to, I will really try to be less negative. and for you guys that are coming over, please continue to look at Thailand as the best place in the world, which it probably is. certainly a helluva lot better than Boston, and when I am there in June and complaining to Blue Ballz on the fone he will be yelling at me about all these recent posts LOL.

from less jaded Jon

Originally posted by
    Please, for you guys that are planning trips there for the first or 15th time, please don't let my recent posts dissuade you in any way;
    Well, if Jon can't put you off, then the new fukking drinking hours should do the trick!

Comment

ya, that IS pretty depressing, isn't it? just have to start earlier, i guess, and as we said it will free up more girls for us. no reason to ever pay a bar fine again, as someone else mentioned; wait until 1215 and they will be yours for the taking [and cheaply at that] outside Nana.

hopefully this will put a dent in the coffers over at KC3; they will [maybe] get less business now because all the 'punters' will be hanging around nana waiting for it to close at 12 LOL.

Jon

Comment

I will be staying at Nana.........I will just peer out of the window, spot the looker and send a note....lol

Oh yeah Jon i think Boston's better than London
        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
        X