X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outfits or street clothes?

i don't know how to do one of those polls that stogie runs now and then; after all, this is stogie's board and i just work here. but i just wanted to know what you guys prefer overall......

we have many galleries where the girl just wears what she has when she comes through the door and for the most part that is fine, and some of you seem to enjoy that. but as i mentioned in my 're-investment' post a week or so ago, we also spend a considerable amount of cash here buying sexy outfits for the girls, and putting them in schoolgirl clothes, stockings, garters, corsets, uniforms and the like. are we wasting our money there?

the outfits that you see on girls like bobo, amy, dow, kahk, Bam, etc, basically about 75% of the photo shoot clothing have all been supplied been us. and of course when we travel to Phuket and samui, etc.......we but all those bikini's and sarongs and shit because most of the girls don't own any.

so....bottom line......street clothes or sexy 'hooker' and 'go-go bar' clothes like we have been putting them in? let me know what you guys think if you have a moment; it could set the course of future shoots.

thanks Jon

I for one love the outfits - slutty, schoolgirls, sexy whatever, makes the girls look better IMHO

Comment

PVC and SM/bondage gear

Comment

We have everything right now... let's keep it that way, eh?

One thing I wold like to suggest is to... oh, we'll chat about it when you get back!

Comment

The girls look great in the outfits but , make sure they wear their high heels for that finishing touch, and how about a bit more cock tease , wearing a mini skirt and showing half their ass , flashing tits out in the corridor of the hotel.
          Loved the shots of Dow and Bobo in Pattaya , great hotel and scenery in the background .
          How about some more shots of the girls at their bars , down the street , eating at a food stall together , shopping , dancing at a nightclub and maybe even some shoots at their appartments , the girls hanging out together and generally more normal surroundings.
          set up some shots of 3 ladyboys getting out of a taxi in mini skirts without any knickers and flashing there cocks .
          Jon , we love all the shots inside the hotel rooms but sometimes some more outside shots would be great , how about a pool full of ladyboys flashing their tits and cocks , maybe we could set up a ladyboy resort like Hugh Hefners Playboy Mansion.....imagine the shots you could get .

anyway just a few thoughts ..

max.........

Comment

Originally posted by
            maybe we could set up a ladyboy resort like Hugh Hefners Playboy Mansion.....
            I like it...

Comment

I like it a lot.

Comment

"...make sure they wear their high heels...." YES!!! Pls shoot their feet and toes - if they're nice enough!
                Gimme a bit Helmut Newton with hot b/w leather&latex stuff. Or stylish Andrew Blake settings (much cooler that Hugh Hefner, guys!) with hardcore lesbian LB sex.
                I'd suggest Rita or Talesha as the mistress and the petite ones like Ice, Jo or Ji as their devoted slaves.
                "....maybe we could set up a ladyboy resort ..." YES!!!! When, where, ...??? (maybe not LOS, they'd close it in the first week.)

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

thanks for the input, guys.....Max, your ideas were  especially  interesting and i will see what I can do about that.  remember that  we must be rather discreet  when we do these  shoots, however;  would be very hard to find a hotel that would let us use their pool  to do a shoot like you  described.   even when we do outdoor shots in Samui and  Phuket we must  do it   QUICKLY...... i am always nervous as hell that a  cop  may come around the corner anytime and   break up the party. I may be able to get away with some cool shit in Cebu; Salma is working as we speak at setting up outdoor, private beach locations.

one other thing you guys  must remember.......9 times out of 10 when these girls  come for shoots  they look like they just woke up.  they wear  clothes   that look like they came  from   Goodwill; jeans, t-shirts and  sandals, and no make-up, basically. what they wear at Obsessions is NOT what they wear when they come over for shoots so we MUST use sexy clothes that we buy and i am happy that  most of you endorse that.

I spent a few hundred  bucks at a  slutty   go-go bar-type  clothing store in Pratunam  before i hit the road [thanks to Snick for showing me that place  BTW].  so  the shit you will be seeing soon is pretty cool and as I say, much better than what they walk in the door with.

Jon

Comment

YES ! All of the above !
                    street clothes, sexy outfits, nurse uniforms, wips and chain's , high heels
                    YES ! YES ! YES !...oops gotta go now

Comment

you guys have to remember another thing also.....we really DO have a great variety of outdoor shots, on the beaches of Phuket and Samui and around hotel pools, etc.....please realize how hard these are to get! most of our competitors just do the hotel -room routine and certainly about 80-90% of ours are of that variety also, but we really do try hard to bring more outdoor shots than any other site and we are succeeding, i believe. the recent Samui stuff was evidence of that, and we will always have girls outside in phuket.

sexy clothes? ....yes, always. and now i have some cheerleader stuff!! rah, rah!!

jon

Comment

Must express my opinion on this one ! What I like to see is the girls in lingerie... stockings, heels, thongs, bras etc oh yes a bit of bondage gear.. leather and pvc. Of course towards the end of the sequence several showing them with an erect cock would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by
                          maybe we could set up a ladyboy resort like Hugh Hefners Playboy Mansion
                          Quality, i almost pissed myself.... i 4 1 would happily take my hard earned cash & invest it a Ladyboy Mansion....

As for the Clothes....School Girl, the slutty look...an office look, lots of cock teasing, pictures just showing bits of her nob thru a dress. I dig the whole bondage thing... Shots in jeans with the nobs just hanging out there zipper...even a tacky look, boob tubes and stuff......

Brains in the wrong gear at the moment Ill sleep on it...

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Ladyboy Mansion

I like the sound of this!

Comment

Working...
                            X