X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad for the girls

one of the bright sides about the early bar closings; we will have absolutely NO problems ever finding models for this site for a while! sorry......hate to be an asshole about it, but this IS a business after all. the girls will be very hard up for cash now and will have no problems agreeing working for us, and if we need any models they will be there for the taking now.

Aria from Cascades always has turned me down for shoot and she is one of the hottest girls EVER. maybe now she will agree??? time will tell; I have her number and will call her after March 1 LOL.

Jon

Also Bar Fines will be a thing of the past. I think I can stay awake till midnight to avoid forking out 500 baht to some chinese cunt. It also means I won't have to go in these shit holes at all as I can just wait outside till 12:15 and take my pick!

I'm liking this more and more!

Comment

Yeah Stogie
      I am starting to see the ball getting closer to "OUR" court.
      Like I said in a previous post " this may backfire on the Thai govn't"

Why pay for barfine? Go out have a few drinks, by the time midnight comes around,,all the girls will basically be freelancers...

Also,,,,if your booked into Nanas or any hotel for that matter,
      Can we go back to the hotel bar and drink till 2/3 am???

Bali_Ken

Comment

I was wondering when you would get it
        Refer to my post in " midnight closings a reality "
        But then 12: 00 is  past my bedtime anyway.
        The only thing that scare's me is all the drunkin farang leaving the bars  at the same time. I guess we will have to find the girls at the local noodle shop. I can see it now, We will have to buy them a " lady noodles "

Comment

Dear Brother Jeff: You know, my friend, whatever will be will be. There just ain't much of anything we can do about all this midnight closing bullshit but WAIT and see.
          If things get bad enough, Laos and Vietnam MAY one day really open up, then Thailand is FINISHED.
          I've never seen a Thai ladyboy as pretty as the RIGHT Viet or Lao ladyboys. Also, the Viets and Laotians have much better attitudes, straight across the board.
          What we need in Vietnam and Laos are DEAD REDS.
          Anyone one to start an anti-Red foreign legion?
          Guns and gold will pretty much flush out the Red rats.
          And lots of backbone will be needed, too.
          MTV freaks need not apply, I am sorry to say......
          But they can walk point and clear minefields!
          Why not?
          There has to be SOMETHING they are good at doing.
          Jane Fonda, too!
          The born-again Red "Christian!"
          Gag me with a spoon!
          Mr. Lonely

Comment

Originally posted by
            The only thing that scare's me is all the drunkin farang leaving the bars at the same time. I guess we will have to find the girls at the local noodle shop. I can see it now, We will have to buy them a " lady noodles "
            LMAO Thanks... That's the funniest shit I have heard for ages...

Comment

Working...
            X