Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we in better shape than gg hunters?

Having just returned from my 1st trip to LOS, one of the things that struck me was the number of obese guys with ggs. This didn't seem to be the case in the LB places I went. Anybody have any theories or notices the same thing?

(DrPhil35 @ Nov. 24 2007,17:04) Anybody have any theories or notices the same thing?
    Eating fish makes you fat and eating salami doesn't.

Seriously?

Gay men take more care of themselves, everybody knows that.

Except we're not .....

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(DrPhil35 @ Nov. 24 2007,10:04) Anybody have any theories
      Perhaps guys who can't get laid at home go the LOS to chase pussy.

No matter how much of a studmuffin a guy may be, a hot TS may not exist in Buttfuck, Montana.

Comment

(DrPhil35 @ Nov. 25 2007,01:04) Anybody have any theories or notices the same thing?
        Well everytime you exchange bodily fluids with a LB. you inadvertently ingest hormone pills.

Anybody else notice their tits are bigger after a trip to LOS?

Comment

(DrPhil35 @ Nov. 25 2007,01:04) Having just returned from my 1st trip to LOS, one of the things that struck me was the number of obese guys with ggs.  
          That's a bizarre observation...I ain't touching it...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(janabiyah @ Nov. 25 2007,02:46)
            (DrPhil35 @ Nov. 25 2007,01:04) Anybody have any theories or notices the same thing?
            Well everytime you exchange bodily fluids with a LB. you inadvertently ingest hormone pills.

Anybody else notice their tits are bigger after a trip to LOS?
            Yes

Comment

(DrPhil35 @ Nov. 25 2007,01:04) Having just returned from my 1st trip to LOS, one of the things that struck me was the number of obese guys with ggs.  This didn't seem to be the case in the LB places I went. Anybody have any theories or notices the same thing?

Different strokes for different folks. When I am in LOS, I generally check out the LBs and not the punters. Just my 2cents though.
              This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
              Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
              Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
              And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
              FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Brilliant threat....But what about guys who hunting boys...ok ok...their where all LB´s.....

Do it like me....No Alk,no sport, no smoking  and of course only Thai food....

Cum have no much calories...
                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(Dieter @ Nov. 24 2007,20:49) Cum have no much calories...
                  5-7 calories per 5ml

plus it contains:

aboutonia, ascorbic acid, blood-group antigens, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, choline, citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid, sodium, sorbitol, spermidine, spermine, urea, uric acid, vitamin B12, and zinc

quite healthy really...

source: Dr.Monkey
                  I've made kathylc  

Comment

The ones that gross me out are the obese package tour types you see around Pattaya beach. Obese people shouldn't be allowed to take their shirts off, there should be a law against it.
                    Alan: Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael. Come on, tell me about the ladyboys.
                    Michael: Oh, you mean those transsexuals? Aye, I seen them, but, you know, they're disgusting I kept away from them.
                    Alan: Oh God, yeah, yeah. Fascinating creatures, though. Looks like a lady, but really it's a man. I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing. I don't suppose you've got any army stories about them?

Comment

(DrPhil35 @ Nov. 25 2007,01:04) Having just returned from my 1st trip to LOS, one of the things that struck me was the number of obese guys with ggs.  This didn't seem to be the case in the LB places I went. Anybody have any theories or notices the same thing?
                      Are you joking??

If you had met some of the members of this forum, you would definitely think they are shape - round is a shape
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Hmm...no offense but I see this as a pointless and (somehow) offensive thread. Excuse my (perhaps) strong opinion
                        Although I am not obese, and do my very best to keep fit, I don't see what this has to do with addressing our "hunting" toward GGs or LBs or whatever.
                        Some, if not most, of my friends tend to belong to the obese category and are very nice persons indeed.
                        Again..no offence taken or given
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Looker @ Nov. 25 2007,13:22) Hmm...no offense but I see this as a pointless and (somehow) offensive thread. Excuse my (perhaps) strong opinion
                          Although I am not obese, and do my very best to keep fit, I don't see what this has to do with addressing our "hunting" toward GGs or LBs or whatever.
                          Some, if not most, of my friends tend to belong to the obese category and are very nice persons indeed.
                          Again..no offence taken or given
                          Don't be offended. Sounds like a good natured post, not judgemental. Some very funny replies, too.

And, obviously, the OP has never met me!
                          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(DrPhil35 @ Nov. 24 2007,11:04) Having just returned from my 1st trip to LOS, one of the things that struck me was the number of obese guys with ggs.  This didn't seem to be the case in the LB places I went. Anybody have any theories or notices the same thing?
                            can't say as i have. however, i have noted the unquestionable intellectual superiority of my fellow lb hunters, versus those sad misguided souls who continue to seek out the 20-year-old mothers-of-three who haunt the gg bars.
                            the luminaries at Guess and Lita's are constantly referring to the dog-eared pages of their favorite novella, or long-loved tome by sartre, or discussing the intricacies of the TTF or the NFL, whereas in those cursed dank dark ladyboy-less sin pits i'm certain the talk is of nothing but pussy pussy pussy.

must get tiresome, don't you think?
                            no offense intended

Comment

What questions some guys are raising !
                              I fuck all what I get in front of my gun (if loaded). Girls, ladyboys everyone at his(her) time. I dont know if my shape improves by fucking Lbs or it drops when girls dominate. I really think I remain the (fucking ) same.
                              I agree most of the typical sextourists are ugly fat guys or full of complexes, who have problems to find a girl at home, and the local whores dont treat them too well.
                              But much worse than their look is their behaviour.The lb connaisseurs are a little different, agreed so far,
                              but I dont know if they are really better looking than their GG competitors.
                              As far as I am concerned ,I look offcourse far better than all the other punters between Chiang Khon and Nebraska ( if you dont believe - I cant help )

Comment

Working...
                              X