Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite simply there are more guys picking up GGs than LBs. Assume the ratio of fat to thin guys is similar for those interested in GGs and those who have gone over to the dark side and you left with the fact that more fat guys screw GGs than LBs but probably not much in term of percentage of the overall numbers.

Am I still making sense? Perhaphs some pie charts or ven diagrams? No, sounding too much like your old maths teacher? I'll get my coat........
    Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

Large white men with small Thai girls are ubiquitous in the touristy areas of Thailand. Not many farangs walk around during the day with ladyboys draped o their arms.

I only notice them when I'm trying to negotiate the sidewalks.

Comment

Cull the obese.

Comment

(ooo @ Nov. 26 2007,14:47) Cull the obese.
          That's a bit rude...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

You're right. Ask them to leave nicely.

Comment

There is a reason why a certain percentage of the population are obese - even if they don't overeat - this is a built in safety factor to ensure the race will survive in case of a famine.

So, before you demand cull the obese, try cutting off your nose to spite your face!

Actually the shape of the body doesn't really factor into the p4p scene as much as the thickness of the wallet!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

This is definitely one of those threads in which people who often will probably never meet others can say some pretty negative things about others without knowing their backgrounds, situations, etc.

Some of us "bigger" guys have not always been "big" and have medical problems which contribute to being "big."

For instance, I went from being a "Rambo" type to being a "Jumbo" type. I spent 17 years out of 20 military years in Special Operations. I was in pretty damn good shape until I got injured in 1992. As such, I no longer run 5-10 miles a day, hump 150 lb rucks, jump out of planes, and a myriad of other "he man" type activities.

I did however, manage to work my way out of a medical discharge, was able to complete sufficient time for a regular retirement, and have worked steadily since retiring from the military supporting my family.

Am I a "fattie" -- definitely. Do I like it? No. Since retirement I have also become a diabetic. That likewise results in a pear shape.

However, I am not going the gastric bypass route, etc., just so I can be "eye candy" for others.

Do I like going to foreign countries to chase GG's and LB's? Damn right. "Fatties" are discriminated against here in the good ole USO (United States of the Offended). In places like Thailand, PI, Panama, etc., "fatties" are able to get better treatment from the lasses than here.

Rebel Ray
                Attached Files

Comment

(rxpharm @ Nov. 26 2007,21:29) There is a reason why a certain percentage of the population are obese -
                  yes but

IMO

Mostly down to a crappy diet in the USA and UK. The UK has the most Obese kids in Europe and while some of it is medical i bet most of it is gluttonly, sloth and eating out of chip shops/ KFC four days a week.

How many fat Pakistanis do you see?....not many

Fucking stupid thread.. aim it in the fishbox

Comment

Working...
                  X