X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuket

Just like to say one thing: wow! Can't wait to visit Cocktail and dreams!

For what it's worth, when in Phuket I would recommend a hotel called APK Resort.

Presuming you don't mind staying  a few minutes by motorbike from Bangla or the beach.  It's a little far to walk. (Motorcycles are definitely in order anyway.  200 bt a day and you can take your hottie down to one of the much better beaches a few miles away.)

It's a really nice place.  Brand new.  Fairly private balconies overlooking the green hills (better than the oceanview, IMO, because you don't get the hot sun beeming in your window in the afternoon).  Nice touches like stone floors, nice wood, quality sheets, curtains, etc give a natural feeling to the place.  Good bathroom with a bathtub as well.

The staff are fantastic, and never looked askance once as I brought a parade of hotties back to my room.

I got the room for 1000 bt a night.  They'll quote a higher price, but I think you can get it for this.

Oh, there's a pool too, though I never used it.

Anyway, nice place, nice people and you can probably get a bargain because they're new and need the business.

Comment

500baht a night if u book on the net
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
      X