X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saloon Society

First of all, I would like to thank Bricktop and Stogie for their kind thoughts, actions, and compliments. Gentlemen, I DO appreciate ALL your help and support. Once again, THANK YOU.
    Now, for ALL of our members, I have a new post:
    "Saloon Society".
    My first encounters with "saloon society" were in 1969, when I turned 16 years of age. I began drinking (quite illegally, of course) at one of the local taverns in my home town. I looked quite a bit older than my chronological age and - quite frankly - the owners liked money and did not care exactly how it got inside their cash registers.
    Well, saloon society back then - as today, both in America and abroad - has not changed a whole lot:
    there is plenty of  backslapping, glad-handing, back-stabbing,
    bullshitting, etc. going on. An occasional fistfight, a blowjob from a barmaid, etc.
    All in all, NOT places where people will deal with you "straightly" - either because they cannot (they are too drunk) or will not (they are crooked while drunk AND while sober).
    Hey, don't get me wrong! I am STILL - even to this day - a sort of "member" of saloon society, and I have stopped drinking way back in 1983!
    My former girlfriend (a Thai postop named "Aieng") I met in Blue Sky Beer Bar on Bangkok's Patpong Road #1 in 1992 and we were together till 2001. We are friends and business partners today.
    She is a lovely person in every respect.
    My present love interest is Am, whom I met in 2001 at Casa Nova Bar, Nana Plaza, Bangkok. She is one of the best lays I have ever had in my entire life and I can even say that I LOVE her, believe it or not. And Mr. Lonely does NOT "love" anyone or anything indiscriminately, except for small puppies, the northern Oregon coastline, Jaguar motorcars, Triumph motorcycles, Beat authors, Roy Orbison, and vintage black and white photography by Robert Mapplethorpe, Masaaki Toyoura, John Phillip Griffiths, and Man Ray.
    So, there! Touche!
    Now, to get to the point:
    SALOON SOCIETY RELATIONSHIPS ARE NOT CONDUCIVE TO ROMEO AND JULIET-TYPE ROMANTIC LOVE AFFAIRS.
    Be a survivor. Be a realist. The next time you hear this line of bullshit:
    MAMA GO TO HOSPITAL.
    Tell your newest love interest you will be happy to help. Pull out 30 Baht (about 80 cents from your pocket) and give it to her. 30 BAHT WILL PAY FOR THE ENTIRE TREATMENT OF A COURSE OF ILLNESS (IT  WILL EVEN PAY FOR MOST SURGERIES) FOR THAI CITIZENS AT MAJOR THAI GOVERNMENT  HOSPITALS. SURPRISINGLY ENOUGH, THE TREATMENTS ARE USUALLY GOOD AND THE THAI DOCTORS AT THESE HOSPITALS ARE USUALLY SURPRISINGLY COMPETENT. WESTERNERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THESE HOSPITALS.
    Now, I am SERIOIUS. Mr. Lonely very seldom jokes (or even smiles, trust me).
    I paid the grand total of 30 Baht for my ex-girlfriend Aieng's mother's EXTENSIVE hospital treatments and the quality of her care was EXCELLENT. Aieng's mother's hospital is in Bangkok, near the Victory Monument Skytrain Station.
    I also paid 30 Baht SEVERAL TIMES for my girlfriend Am's various hospitalizations pertaining to her diabetes. She, too, was very pleased with her treatments. Am's hospital is in her home province of Buriram.
    Now, let me rain a little on this parade:
    NOT ALL THAI GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS ARE GOOD. I CAN NAME TWO - UPON YOUR REQUEST IN PRIVATE EMAILS - THAT REALLY SUCK.
    But, the point remains:
    WHEN A MEMBER OF THAI SALOON SOCIETY ASKS FOR "MEDICAL/FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE", never, never, never just open up your wallet nonchalantly.
    And NEVER let ANYONE take advantage of you.
    Mr. Lonely

hahaha very good
    just reminds me of how low a bar girl can stoop to get money Its always an instant turn of if a girl asks me for anything other than the money i agreed to pay her for a fuck.
    i like to keep all bar girl transactions on a business level, lets be realistic guys they wont go with you if you dont pay.
    Yeah yeah we have all had a freeby were great lovers right

Comment

Excellent story line Mr Lonely! You only forgot this bit:

"my jaguar is velly sick and need see car doctor, him velly expensive"!

I got the same story from a gilr one time, first it was her son, then her father! I paid not a cent, told her I was sorry but c'est la vie!

Comment

Working...
      X