Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(doug @ Dec. 04 2007,22:39) Hasn't happened yet, and I doubt it ever will.  
    In other words, I go to a red light district to have SEX, not get drunk.

If I want to get drunk, I'll go to a real bar with some friends.

I would never get myself piss drunk after going solo into a neighborhood filled to the brim with scam artists, sharks and hookers.

That's just stupid.

Like I said, Bangkok/Pattaya aren't any more or less dangerous than another other city. However, STUPID actions are ALWAYS dangerous, everywhere in the world.

Everything from giving a hooker your home address (*cough* SamplerDoc) to losing complete control of your senses in a redlight district falls under the category: STUPID.

Sometimes you can get away with being stupid, but we don't live in safe little bubbles and Bangkok isn't Disneyland, so acting stupid will usually net you some hard luck, whether you're in Bangkok, Amsterdam or Cleveland.

So you will never hear me complaining about the "dangers" of the redlight districts. I know the risks when I walk into them and I don't foolishly diminish my capacity for reason (aka: get piss-drunk) in the presence of so many people who'd willingly take advantage of me at the first opportunity.

However, those people aren't any more "dangerous" than snakes or scorpions. They can easily be avoided. The real "danger" is internal, because for some reason, many people go to places like Pattaya or Nana, but they forget to pack their common sense and willpower.

So remember this mantra guys:

Redlight areas are for SEX, not excessive drinking.

Comment

So remember this mantra guys:

Redlight areas are for SEX, not excessive drinking.
      Hmmm, i dont like this one
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Doug I am going to give you the nickname "The Hammer" because you always hit the nail right on the head as some of the punters on this forum need to be smacked in the head once in a while to knock some sense into them!!

Comment

Toots are poor people trying to earn a living. They are annoying, but an individual's attitude can often explode a harmless situation. When your attiitude is I don't care about them, they are just doing their job, and walk on calmly, it's amazing how they seem to not bother you and understand that.

KC3 always has beautiful women. I have never been there when there was not a collection of stunners. That has been the case as long as I've been here. That is why they fuel Romeo's in Singapore.

Patpong isn't the No.1 spot for longtimers, but it is has its time and function.

Comment

Oh my goodness Doug,any neeeed for that!
            You are clearly an educated guy,and have a bit of a following on this forum.
            I am new here,but not new to Bangkok i have lived there the last three years.
            I am not a sex tourist,nor am i twelve years old!
            Of course getting blind drunk anywhere is not big and it's clever.
            Notice "drink" is not exclusively a word for alcohol(i was drinking cola) and "and "drank" does not
            mean drunk!
            "Conventional wisdom"(aka CONVENTIONAL WISDOM) will tell you this!

The reference to "spiked drinks"was a point after two other postings made had a reference to it.
            "conventional wisdom"(of the "barstool bullshit genre) Yeah,we've all heard them before-
            From the "I" was drugged in a bar,woke up naked with all my possessions gone,to the "I"stumbled
            across a lesbian bar full of models/actresses/bull dykes and cured one!
            Things happen Doug,drunk,sober,accidental or contrived,some interesting some dull..

To give a keyboard kicking for daring to point out you should be aware of fellow customers in a bar
            too,just because your post was about your annoyance and not dangers,is a little harsh! funny too!
            I did go on to agree that the touts are annoying,and i DO enjoy reading your input(though sometimes
            i think you've flew over the cuckoo's nest).
            I understand that you may be generalizing,but i felt the need to defend myself anyway!meh! hahaha!
            with absolutely no hard feelings and tongue firmly in cheek,
            keep up the good work
            Naang Faa
            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I always thought the spiked drink was an Urban legend, but it happened to someone I know very well; and it happened when he picked up a patpong freelancer.

No details, but its 100% true
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

There is only one reason that I go to Patpong. I am a bit of an exhibitionist and there is a bar on Patpong 2 where you can get a blowjob or a fuck, in the bar, in plain view of any other customers and the rest of the bargirls. I usually go there at least a couple of times and get a blowjob or a screw on one of their couches in the bar. Oh how I wish I could go to a ladyboy bar and have a screw in the bar.

Comment

star of light.

even the famous and great pla started her career in bj bars in patpong, right after she
                  grew pubic hair

Comment

(gart4571 @ Dec. 05 2007,20:23) There is only one reason that I go to Patpong. I am a bit of an exhibitionist and there is a bar on Patpong 2 where you can get a blowjob or a fuck, in the bar, in plain view of any other customers and the rest of the bargirls. I usually go there at least a couple of times and get a blowjob or a screw on one of their couches in the bar.  Oh how I wish I could go to a ladyboy bar and have a screw in the bar.
                    That sounds like fun.  Too bad it's in Patpong.

Maybe Guess Bar can add this to the menu?

Comment

a little strange u dont know of star of light, star of love and kangaroo bar - all in patpong - if u live in bkk. they're all well-known for their public bj's. or was, i havent been there for awhile.

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Dec. 05 2007,18:48) Oh my goodness Doug,any neeeed for that!
                                You are clearly an educated guy,and have a bit of a following on this forum.
                          I am new here,but not new to Bangkok i have lived there the last three years.
                          I am not a sex tourist,nor am i twelve years old!...

...The reference to "spiked drinks"was a point after two other postings made had a reference to it.
                           "conventional wisdom"(of the "barstool bullshit genre) Yeah,we've all heard them before-
                           From the "I" was drugged in a bar,woke up naked with all my possessions gone,to the "I"stumbled
                          across a lesbian bar full of models/actresses/bull dykes and cured one!
                          Things happen Doug,drunk,sober,accidental or contrived,some interesting some dull..

To give a keyboard kicking for daring to point out you should be aware of fellow customers in a bar
                           too,just because your post was about your annoyance and not dangers,is a little harsh! funny too!
                           I did go on to agree that the touts are annoying,and i DO enjoy reading your input(though sometimes
                           i think you've flew over the cuckoo's nest).
                           I understand that you may be generalizing,but i felt the need to defend myself anyway!meh! hahaha!
                            with absolutely no hard feelings and tongue firmly in cheek,
                                                                                                 keep up the good work
                                                                                                                     Naang Faa
                        Sorry, yes I was generalizing, and I think could have worded my post to that more clear.  I wasn't saying that your story was an example of barstool bullshitting, but rather that my grievance with Patpong isn't the danger-level but rather the annoyance-level.

As for walking into a bar full of lesbians--many of whom were exceptionally good looking--well, you're just going to have to take my word for it.  There's no way I could "prove it" without violating my privacy or theirs (some of these girls are probably not out of the closet).

It was not my intention to give you a keyboard kicking, but there are times when I'm in rant mode and everything I post comes out as if it were a flame.  Sorry about that.  I guess I shouldn't post after returning from Pantip to buy software because I'm always in a foul mood any time I have to wade through touts just to conduct normal daily business.

Comment

I suspect most "old hands" have a big question mark " hanging "over this thread. Mine has got bigger - Its not that I dont believe it - but I am not convinced. Sounds to me like something out of Hans Christian Andersons catalogue.

Cheers
                          Mardhi

Comment

(doug @ Dec. 06 2007,02:20) ...for walking into a bar full of lesbians--many of whom were exceptionally good looking--well, you're just going to have to take my word for it.  There's no way I could "prove it" without violating my privacy or theirs (some of these girls are probably not out of the closet).

Doug, my man!
                            We are sure enjoying your writing skill, at least I do. I wish I had a quarter of what you have
                            Howwweverrrr..your obsession in not disclosing any detail about anything makes you a bit of an undercovered 007 or..just a good fantasy writer

Let me tell you - You are making a fuss about not disclosing names of some unknown places where some unknown people are doing some..well..very normal stuffs

Let me tell you - I'm involved in what are called "sensitive businesses" and a well respected member of this board can confirm it
                            Last time I was in BKK, and that was..wow..one month ago, I happened to be invited at an embassy reception
                            Of course I'm NOT telling which embassy and where was it in BKK but I can tell I had a good talk with a couple of undercovered secret service agents. By the way, as likely some of you may already know, most of the so called "commercial attache" in embassies around the world ARE secret service agents. WOW..what a state secret I just blew it, I guess nobody knew about
                            And I can say that we had far much "transparent" talks about "slightly" more sensitive and important topics than a Les bar in some remote lane of Bangkok
                            But it's good you are entartaining us with your stories
                            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Ha ha ha. And I was starting to question my life for what a bore it is in comparison to doug's. Try as I might, I never quite lucked in on any lesbian bars nor have 5% of the shenanigans doug's had. Call it penis envy or whatever, and a good read at times, I'll continue to follow doug's rants and stories just cause deep down, I do question the exact truthfulness of it. But who am I to begrudge a persons active dick (or imagination), please do carry on with these stories of BKK. Its fascinating stuff.
                              forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

me and a mate spit roasted a girl in star of light back in the early 90's all for a poltry 1000 bhat them were the days.
                                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                                X