Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Looker @ Dec. 06 2007,11:25) We are sure enjoying your writing skill, at least I do. I wish I had a quarter of what you have  
    Howwweverrrr..your obsession in not disclosing any detail about anything makes you a bit of an undercovered 007  or..just a good fantasy writer  

Let me tell you - You are making a fuss about not disclosing names of some unknown places where some unknown people are doing some..well..very normal stuffs  
    Either that, or I'm just a big selfish prick who wants to keep the place all to myself

Back in the states, there were always some girls who hung around gay guys, we'd call them "Fag Hags" (sometimes affectionately, sometimes not).

So now I get to be a guy who hangs out with lesbians. Guess that would make me a "Dyke Mike" or Dyke Tike" or "Dyke Liker"... er... maybe not.

If I share the bar with you guys, then I won't be special anymore , and I do so love being their boy-toy , hahah!

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Dec. 06 2007,16:12) me and a mate spit  roasted a girl in star of light back in the early  90's all for a poltry 1000 bhat them were the days.
      Back on topic:

This almost sounds worth a visit.

Never heard of it before. Where is it located? Are the girls in there fat skanks or are they decent-looking?

Comment

yeccch..
        Its located on PPong2 just by the link road that goes to KCorner. The GGs sit outside on stools and there are no LBS there. A right shithole. Spunk stains on the armchairs .... get the drift....If the Black Death ever rears its head again this is where it will start..

Comment

(doug @ Dec. 06 2007,20:52) Either that, or I'm just a big selfish prick who wants to keep the place all to myself

If I share the bar with you guys, then I won't be special anymore , and I do so love being their boy-toy , hahah!
          + =
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Funny how people see this infamous street so different :-)

One of my most safe normal bars is actually "Cosmos" in PP2, and SOL (Star of Light) is 2 min. away from there (Doug). Tomcat is right about the layout, then again, it opens at 8 AM so get there early.... if you get my drift... .... lol...

Cosmos is probably one of the most dull bars in the world, then again, very predictable with really nice staff. A week ago after consuming 1/2 bottle of Whiskey in there I was off to the races on Patpong, namely KC3 and Kings Corner.

Great night, all polite girls and boys and even a joke with bartenders both places, I'll go there again as both places always has been very pleasant for me, also picked up some seriously stunners both places in the past..not last week though as that would be have a waste of everybody's time....

Just my 2 cent.

PP

Comment

I've never had a problem in Patpong, it's usually my first nocturnal stop.

Comment

(Tomcat @ Dec. 06 2007,21:33) yeccch..
                Its located on PPong2 just by the link road that goes to KCorner. The GGs sit outside on stools and there are no LBS there. A right shithole. Spunk stains on the armchairs .... get the drift....If the Black Death ever rears its head again this is where it will start..
                Well that explains why I've never noticed it before.

If it's scummy and filled with skanks (no matter how nice their personalities are according to PeterPan), I would give it a pass without a glance.

In "real life" I'm not particularly shallow, in fact, I've gone out with many girls who have sweet personalities and little else.

But in the P4P scene, I'm a bit of a "snob" and I refuse to pay good money for anyone who's less than a "9" on my scale. Of course, there are times when I get horny and I'll take an 8 or even a 7, but for the most part, I stick with stunners only.

The guys who take 6's or 5's or even 4's kinda baffle me a bit. Sure they may be very drunk or the girl might be really nice (or skilled in bed), but still....

That's just me, and to each his own, but I doubt I could even sport wood if I was with a toothless, old, fat hag with greasy hair and a witch's cackle. And yet, those ladies still manage to find business, so there must be some punters out there somewhere willing to give it a go.

But when I look down at the face bobbing up and down on my dick, I want it to be sweet and angelic, not wrinkled and pockmarked.

Since both the angel and the hag can be had for about the same price, I can't see why guys would bother with the hag. It's like spending 100 baht on a DVD, but instead of getting a quality movie like The Prestige or The Layer Cake, you get some piece of crap movie like Gigli or the Postman.

I mean, why bother? Even if Gigli was in the discount bin, I still wouldn't get it because even if it was free, it'd still be a waste of my time. (And I'd rather punch myself in the nuts than watch Postman again).

Again, just my opinion and I'm not criticizing other people for picking the "hag" (for good reasons, I'm sure, in their minds). I just don't understand it, that's all.

Comment

If it's scummy and filled with skanks (no matter how nice their personalities are according to PeterPan), I would give it a pass without a glance.
                  before u pass a judgment, maybe go inside and pull your pants down. a girl 4 or 5, does it matter unless she's bold

Comment

Great write up Doug....I remember my first (and only ) visit to Patpong was just as dissapointing and frustratingly upsetting. I too have sent many touts on their merry way. I really can't stand the hard sell. Anyways thnaks for the update on the never changing Pat scene.

Comment

(James Taylor @ Dec. 08 2007,10:09) I've never had a problem in Patpong, it's usually my first nocturnal stop.
                      Yeah, well... mud slide slim, eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X