Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i'm thinking, a bar like guess could actually be open, correct? just can't sell booze. this is one of the few bars that could draw clientelle even if only selling cokes and oj as we all know the real draw....

Comment

The latest on Guess is closed today (Friday) and Saturday, but open Sunday
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

3 Bar Owners here have stated they will be closed 3 days. Fri, Sat and Sunday. One Bar owner is a Pattaya Cop so I gotta believe him
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Chai Krup....the Brown Shirts definitely the most reliable and trustworthy source of information on the planet!!

Comment

Bangkok Post today - Friday 14th
            General news >> Friday December 14, 2007
            Google
            RACE TO PARLIAMENT

Booze ban till Monday for advance voting

No alcohol will be on sale or served at any event across the country from 6pm today until midnight on Sunday as voters cast advance ballots this weekend for the general election.

Bar owners have been warned it will be enforced.

The same strict regulation will be applied next week, from 6pm on Dec 22 to midnight the next day, polling day.

The ban is to prevent canvassers entertaining voters at boozy parties before they go off to cast their votes.

Violators risk a fine of up to 10,000 baht or a maximum of six years in jail, under the election law.

Pol Gen Vichien Potphosri said full security will be in place. Advance voting is tomorrow and Sunday.

About 2.8 million people have applied to cast advance votes.

Comment

(Sid the sexist @ Dec. 12 2007,18:34) If you are flying to Thailand this holiday season and your main priority is where you can get drunk then please don't even bother coming.  
              I agree, but I dont think this is most guys' motive.  Most of us use the bars to meet up with like-minded mates, and seek out the latest     ... ok I mean  
              TT

Comment

OK, guys, let me know if Pattaya is dry ....   if NOT, then the TTChang party moves to the coast tomorrow  
                TT

Comment

Pattaya is dry tonight. No doubt some venues will be trying their luck but odds are they will be in out of the way locations.

Cheers
                  Mardhi

Comment

It is dry here....but its still pattaya and we managed to find some entertaining spots.
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Yep, Pattaya is dry but I think it is suppose to end Sunday at 6PM. There were none the less a few spots open last night for a drink. Also lots of places open and not serving booze. I got booze in a restaurant with my meal last night. 131 had the doors open and a few girls were on hand. But I'm not sure if they were serving any kind of drinks.
                      xyzzy

Comment

We found 2 places to drink in Pattaya upstairs at Pook Bar ( 4th floor , obviously someone's apartment , but still nice enough ) where we convinced a young girl to take a shower while 8 guys watched for the bargain price of 100 baht each

Then onto the very end bar right near the sea in the Hot Tuna complex on Walking St where they served us beer in paper cups and we where entertained by a few unknown ladyboys behind the bar .

But eventually they got scared and wouldnt serve us anymore after about 2 am .

Comment

Most of Nana seemed to be open, but serving soft drinks only.   Very quiet early evening ... and I dont think the LBs were expecting many customers.

Didnt spoil my enjoyment in Obsessions though :  orange juice, soda water, and a quick exit for LT with a well-known TTC selection  

Might go scouting about in Nana again tonight - leave the PTYA debauchery to my mates  
                          TT

Comment

but lets flash back to this wonderful thread .

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....ttchang

Comment

Fully revised edition due out shortly  
                              TT

Comment

all of patpong was serving beer and mix drinks last night.
                                the only concession was that beer be served in a glass.
                                because we all know that negates the alcohol.

Comment

Working...
                                X