X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well didnt get into BKk till gone 12:40pm last night,
    so checked in to my hotel.... a quick shower and was at the Nana car park by 1:05am

didnt seem to be many LB's about but managed to find a girl, or should i say she found me
    said here name was Ae and she worked in Cascades,
    so will be off to Nana to night to see who is about?

Comment

(jaime24 @ Dec. 15 2007,17:20) said here name was Ae and she worked in Cascades,
      so will be off to Nana to night to see who is about?
      Amazing these AEs get everywhere, dont they?  I'm about - see you later    .....    
      TT

Comment

In case Anyone was still not sure.....

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_15_12_50_4.htm

Same same Sunday and Next Weekend
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

My xmas angel wrote to me...Your fridge will be full of Chang ,Campagne,Ice cubes,Coke and Mekhong when you arrive on 24..
          as lube and xtra large codoms in loom..

Perfect....so let´s a  have party

What´s  the problem??.....

Dieter
          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(Dieter @ Dec. 15 2007,20:19) as lube and xtra large codoms in loom..
              So, she has a big cock then?        
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Alcohol ban:

6 PM 14 Dec - 12 midnight 16 Dec. (There may be some slippage tonight as the polls close and the interesting football matches start.)

6 PM 22 Dec - 12 midnight 23 Dec. (24 Dec is a holiday to allow people to travel after having voted, but no alcohol ban).

so fewer days for the General election (~ 40 million people) than for those who registered for early voting ( ~ 2 million). Makes sense.

The Army is telling the Police (causing even more friction between those two powerful organizations) to make sure these alcohol bans hold, and it seems to be working. Even hotels are toeing the line, and even the smaller, independent convenience stores. I did manage to get some beer at a small "hole-in-the-wall" store last night, but it was packed in newspaper, then plastic bag for take-away!

Comment

Last night A few of us went to Lita's bar, which was not selling or playing music, a few minutes later 3 Pattaya volunteer jerks police followed us in and checked to make sure we were not drinking.
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Dec. 16 2007,03:06)
                  You wrong........Me....need xtra large........

Dieter
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(Snick @ Dec. 16 2007,12:22) Last night A few of us went to Lita's bar, which was not selling or playing music, a few minutes later 3 Pattaya volunteer jerks police followed us in and checked to make sure we were not drinking.
                    This trio of falangs busted a beer bar a little farther up WS. Kind of shocked me as I had just taken a drink of beer, in the bottle, and turned around and saw them not far away at another bar. But there was somewhere to drink at least until 2 AM. It's not all bad. I decided to visit Soi 6 around 9 PM. It was dead, dead, dead. But sitting there on her motorbike, with nothing to do, was a bored JeJe.
                    xyzzy

Comment

Checking in from Angeles City in the Philippines. Delighted to see what is happening in Thailand. Some observations from AC:

- San Miguel at 85 pesos = US$1.60
                      - LT including BF and above average tip for lady = US$40
                      - Gogos open 24 hours!.....which I found out to my cost when I realised I was so pissed I could not stand up, asked a waitress what time it was (mostly sign language because I could not speak), and she replied 6am!
                      - Struck the jackpot with a couple of lb's I met on IMLive who live in Angeles (the answer is no!!)

Enjoy dry Thailand!  
                      Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 16 2007,16:20) Struck the jackpot with a couple of lb's I met on IMLive who live in Angeles (the answer is no!!)
                        So are you gonna tell us who... oh bugger!

Comment

i'm not familiar with pattaya... who are these volunteer 'authorities'

Comment

(qwerty @ Dec. 17 2007,11:29) i'm not familiar with pattaya... who are these volunteer 'authorities'
                            If you Google "tourist police"+"thailand" you will get the main idea. In Pattaya they have a number of tourist police volunteers that are falangs and mainly work Walking Street. I've heard they sometimes work undercover to bust places with sex show, etc.
                            xyzzy

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Dec. 15 2007,21:06)
                              Nice one mick
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(xyzzy @ Dec. 17 2007,17:56) In Pattaya they have a number of tourist police volunteers that are falangs and mainly work Walking Street.
                                I never did understand what motives these guys have for doing this and have always viewed them with doubt and suspicion, same as the Bangmyarm Medics, what gives here? Don't give me any crap about a better community etc.

It's hard enough to figure why the 'Special Cuntstables' in the UK do it, let alone in a foreign country thousands of miles away.

Is it something to do with business owners, visas and being chummy with the local plod or am I just an old cynic?

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Working...
                                X