• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see a "spelling" mistake somewhere there surely
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

bloody hell. they let white guys do that in thailand?
      i suppose its some guys chance to play policeman for a night.
      basic psychology tells us its some kind of ego feed for these guys.
      "hey tourists! look at how cool i am! i'm a white guy cop in thailand!"

well, on the other hand, i guess someones gotta do the cops job here!

Comment

One wonders whether they have work permits, what kind of visas, etc. Isn't police officer one of the forbidden jobs for farang?
        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 16 2007,17:20) Checking in from Angeles City in the Philippines. Delighted to see what is happening in Thailand. Some observations from AC:

- San Miguel at 85 pesos = US$1.60
          - LT including BF and above average tip for lady = US$40
          - Gogos open 24 hours!.....which I found out to my cost when I realised I was so pissed I could not stand up, asked a waitress what time it was (mostly sign language because I could not speak), and she replied 6am!
          - Struck the jackpot with a couple of lb's I met on IMLive who live in Angeles (the answer is no!!)

Enjoy dry Thailand!  
          tight scotch c**nt

Comment

I think all bets are off as far as this is concerned. the Police have told Cascades that all the bars will now be allowed to open and the drink can flow freely? tonight
            ( saturday i think) . This reverses the original decison to board nana up for the night..,listen , i may be wrong but this is what the mamasan told me last night ... and Socrates will back me up.

Personally i dont give a toss but i know two closet homosexuals who are coming back from Pattaya today who do...  

Comment

(Tomcat @ Dec. 22 2007,12:05) ....This reverses the original decison to board nana up for the night..,listen , i may be wrong but this is what the mamasan told me last night ... and Socrates will back me up.

Personally i dont give a toss but i know two closet homosexuals who are coming back from Pattaya today who do...  
              Well I can back you up - my girl has got to go in to pay barfine, to avoid 1000 baht penalty for not turning up.  They announced it to the girls about 5 minutes before we arrived in Cascades last night.  

All the best laid plans for a lazy Saturday in bed ...... and no barfine to pay      GRRRRR!  
              TT

Comment

Even more quiet here in Pattaya tonight than last weekend. But as always there is someplace to go.
                xyzzy

Comment

Working...
                X