X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Jon Boy

When might we see them in their own galleries?

Marissa, left, and Linda will be coming up either this month or in March.

be warned....neither one have a dick anymore

great move, huh?

jon

Comment

thats a damn shame...thanks for the warning

bobo on dude!

Comment

Too bad , 2 more bite the dust, i cannot understand why they do it, once a ladyboy always a ladyboy dick or no dick, but a ladyboy without a hard cock , why would you bother.

Was hoping linda had a nice 6-7 incher for me , anyway another one bites the dust...

Even manny from Phuket has had the CHOP , could not believe that either, and she looked like she enjoyed giving it too, and even heard Golf was thinking about.

Just as well there re plenty of young girls coming along.

they all get sucked in thinking they will be a real girl if they get the chop, why would ya want to fuck a man made pussy anyway?

Maybe the doctors doing the surgery to these young ladyboys should give themselves the chop or at least wait till they are 25-27 years old.

Max.........

Comment

Oh Boy

I can c it coming.......

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

guys....in my koh samui quest a few weeks ago i tried the post-op "pung"...short story....

...around 2am you get hit by the "motor-scooter" squad in samui (chewang beach)...these bitches dart around just sucking up to you like crazy...its the best bargin time. anyway...this pung character came up with her really nice tits hanging out...strapless dress pulled down and just reached for my hand to squeeze her tits...ok..so i was hooked and jumped on the scooter for 'her room" (at 1500 bhat..full service with a warning i'd walk out if it wasn't good)...anyway ended up just spending the night. Report -- execellent bod..super smooth and toned with a great tit job..gives deep outstanding head. now...the "pussy" isn't that great...was too tight (i do have a big dick at 8.5x6 and it just couldn't go in)..she wouldn't let me try her ass now that she has a "pussy"...so i agree...the post-ops are really disappointing...i'd rather have a genetic bitch to abuse.

paradisiac
            p.s. the scooter ride at 2am down the main beach street was worth the 1500 baht...i held on by her tits..squeezing and holding them as we sped away...thinking of the pleasures to come...the night air and whole scene was intoxicating.

Comment

That is a very surreal image I am thinking right now!

Comment

sounds good Para, too bad she didnt have a 7 inch cock to hang on too..........sounds like a fun place ...What was her room like and have you met ny with nice hard cock in Samui?

thanks Max..

Comment

Originally posted by (max @ Feb. 09 2004,00:27)
                  Too bad , 2 more bite the dust, i cannot understand why they do it, once a ladyboy always a ladyboy dick or no dick, but a ladyboy without a hard cock , why would you bother.

Was hoping linda had a nice 6-7 incher for me , anyway another one bites the dust...

Even manny from Phuket has had the CHOP , could not believe that either, and she looked like she enjoyed giving it too, and even heard Golf was thinking about.

Just as well there re plenty of young girls coming along.

they all get sucked in thinking they will be a real girl if they get the chop, why would ya want to fuck a man made pussy anyway?

Maybe the doctors doing the surgery to these young ladyboys should give themselves the chop or at least wait till they are 25-27 years old.

Max.........
                  The way they do it in Thailand as for SRS, is fucked up.
                  Here in the USA, they have to go through a year of
                  psychological testing to be sure they are mentally prepared
                  for such a permanent alteration to their bodies.
                  Doesn't this seem like a good idea to most objective observers?
                  But, the Thai plastic surgeons are most concerned about
                  money, not the overall well being of their patients.

Bkk May told me a long time ago that every post-op she knows who has had SRS for any length of time, ends up "missing their cock" eventually. Even though they won't openly admit it to everyone.

Comment

wow...amazing how cheap and easy having a vagina there is!
                    here it's more or less the same in the US...but many girls still cannot afford it though
                    www.winklergirl.com
                    My Facebook
                    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                    X