X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Praise of A TS forums

I have been a member of the site, on and off , for 4+ years , and continue to be amased by the very high standard of the postings.

I must admit my favourite is Mirimarks "femboy" posting , however, the insight into the life and times of regions LadyBoy beauties is great reading.

Somone mentioned recently that there seems to be a better class of person that preferes Transexuals...we seem to be fitter , better looking ..and overall just better "Metrosexual" type people

Actually, we also seem to be better read , generally nicer chaps and obviously more intelligent than your average " GG Punter"

While Im heaping praise on the main contributers , it must be said that the efforts of the moderators , aided and abetted by STOGIE are to be commended !

Well done everyone , keep up the good work !

Mike

(Now Stogie..do I get a copy of your little black book with all of those special "cuities " contact details ?

2 main differences between us the average GG punter.

1) ATS guys tend to be independent thinkers and don't automatically buy in to cultural rules.

2) Most of us are cocksuckers.

Comment

Yes, we are the Hi-So of the pervs  

And this forum is great, expertly run by Stogie Bear ..... thought it was time for some grovelling SB ... am I still a total bastard?
      TT

Comment

(klnine @ Dec. 17 2007,19:35) we seem to be fitter , better looking .. obviously more intelligent than your average " GG Punter"

of course we are! we're also better dancers and great cooks. and we absolutely adore musical theatre.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Dec. 18 2007,08:56) 2 main differences between us the average GG punter.

1) ATS guys tend to be independent thinkers and don't automatically buy in to cultural rules.

2) Most of us are cocksuckers.
          I prefer to think that I'm a cut above.

But the rest of you certainly enjoy the cream of the crop.
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

We're not gay, but...

Comment

but.... our boyfriends are ?

Comment

This is the best website that I belong to. Excellent information and everyone is cool. Great job!

Comment

^ got to agree, great site and great forum.
                  Not up the ass thank you very much...

Comment

(thaibound @ Dec. 18 2007,08:54)
                    (klnine @ Dec. 17 2007,19:35) we seem to be fitter , better looking ..  obviously more intelligent than your average " GG Punter"

of course we are! we're also better dancers and great cooks. and we absolutely adore musical theatre.  

You haven't meet SB have you,,??..
                    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Yes, cheers to all of us....just watch those comments about chefs...I am not limp wristed...

Comment

(alan1chef @ Dec. 18 2007,15:00) Yes, cheers to all of us....just watch those comments about chefs...I am not limp wristed...
                        "limp"-wristed? heavens no.
                        with all the wanking -- of self and LB -- we should have wrists of steel!
                        which of course makes beating eggwhites a piece o'cake.

Comment

Working...
                        X