X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Januar girls

2004 had a great start with Lek (supermodel type!) and cute little Ice (sad to hear that she had shootings with the ape-man!) and also the laotian Mai-Lin is a stunner. Unfortunately her cum were these typical few hormone drops. I would have loved to see Cleo cumming. No hormones at all in this boyish body (love that!) and I bet she's hard as a rocket! The lesbian scenes are absolutely fab (Rita's cum is how it should be!!!) and Nicole is absolutely gorgeous, even more than last time when you shot her outdoor. This kid is OUR type, isn't she, Jon?

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

yes, nicole is a cutie for sure but a little bit 'pung-poi' now, dontcha think?

that means fat!

LOL Jon

Comment

mmm well jon i'm more then a bit i beleive i could over look it

Comment

The ladyboy that has taken my eye is Tangmo in the preview. She looks really sexy and cute - looking forward to the full set of pics

Comment

I agree..... cute little tangmo has become hotter than ever and she looks great now....when we first met 3 years ago she looked like a boy. no more....the set we did with her at the omni was spectacular. i think it appears within the week or on the 15th at the latest.

Jon

Comment

i still like the way Nicole looks...how can I not?
            I have a bit of fat myself har har har
            www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook
            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
            X