X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Plastic tits"

loved Bali-Ken's statement about the 'plastic tits' that so many ladyboys have in thailand, and some of them look pretty good while others look pretty terrible, frankly. especially the ones who get them too large for their body type. well, as you aussies say, 'no worries, mate'; all the girls I have been meeting recently don't have any of that shit at all! as a matter of fact, the largest tits i have seen these last 2 days have been the ones i see when i look in the mirror after my shower [sorry.....didn't mean to gross anyone out LOL].

anyway......if you guys like Ken enjoyed the Indo girls {I think Donkeyyy and a few other of you aussie guys prefer them also} then you will absolutely love the girls i have been meeting lately. if on the other hand you like the 'plastic tits' that our Thai models have, you may want to wait for the updates when we show the casanova types; there is not a boob in the batch here, as far as i can tell.

Jon

That's NO excuse to cover them up... Shave their legs and armpits and snap away!

Comment

Yeah - the land of no fucking plastic boobs! That's my country! Cancelled my LOS trip already and looking for a cheap fare to PI. Jon, what's the best time to go there?

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by
        Cancelled my LOS trip already and looking for a cheap fare to PI.
        Dear, oh dear, PM Fukskin... The pain has started!

I too am becoming increasingly interested in shipping down to Vietnam for a while...

Comment

seems like NOW is the best time, MK......between november and may, kind of like thailand. best weather is now.....in the other months apparantly there are monsoons in the PI. and yes, Stogie is right...more and more people will be skipping our beloved LOS for other asian countries. are you SURE you politicians know what you are doing over there? I read on another forum that this will not only put more and more people out of work, which is of course true, but wil increase crime, because people will be so desperate for $$$$.
          tsk, tsk......there are alternatives to Thailand and it seems that government didn't take that into consideration when they started this social order campaign, which just gets orse and worse.

and yes stogie...I am thinking of YOU every time i tell these girls to take off their bra's, even if they have smaller tits than me and much smaller than you. no hairy armpits like the Indo girls so far as i can tell, but still only one girl with tits; stella. and she was a hottie.

wasn't joking when i said that the site may be run out of another place next year. not sure where, and i won't get all depressing and cynical again, but there is no rule that says i have to live in thailand. seems like I enjoyed it better when i was just a frequent visitor anyway.

Jon

Comment

go man go!
            thats the great thing about life
            you get to write your own story

thanks for trailblazin for all of us
            youda!

Comment

Ive said b4 & Ill say it again.....

Tits & Dicks Jon......Tits & Dicks.....Each to there own but the whole no tits stuff, hairy pits. There just Blokes with Long hair to me. Not my cup of Tea...Maybe others enjoy that drink. Bring on the Kahks, Talesha & Nathalies....... This sites for everyone so im sure No tits, hairy pits & little weaners that dont shoot cum on command can live in unity with big tits, big cocks that fire cum out at speed.........

Just my view....

Enjoy

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Originally posted by
                This sites for everyone so im sure No tits, hairy pits & little weaners that dont shoot cum on command can live in unity with big tits, big cocks that fire cum out at speed...
                Agree, but get rid of the Irish eh?

Aw, hell! Let the Irish stay too, then!

Comment

Right on Beefy,
                  I am with you all the way, the others are too much like guys for my liking....

Comment

girls in the Philippines are heavy into hormones but they can still maintain a hard one and most of them only have the hormone boobs...some with the really thin body types do not grow boobs at all even if they are taking so many hormones!
                    www.winklergirl.com
                    My Facebook
                    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                    X