X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's a teenager... you aint!

I'm pushing 50 years old... Pretty much all the girls I have in rotation are 18 years old. Only Gif is older.

That's because I like them young, although I do my best to make sure that they are of legal age, of course.

I would not often shag someone over 20 unless they looked spectacular.

But that's just me...

Anyone had any issues over the ages of their chosen victims?
    The difference in age does concern me.
    0%
    I think about it occasionally.
    0%
    Never give it a second thought'
    0%
    I like 'em young. So what?
    0%
    I'm quite young, so this poll doesn't affect me.
    0%
    My answer isn't on this list.
    0%
    If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Nope...I like em Club 18-30 although a few older ones slip into the net now and again

Comment

Age really doesn't rate in my selection criteria, proving they pass the legal age requirement.

Over the years I've been with Ladyboys/Transexuals ranging from 18 years old right through to 40 something.

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

We are talking P4P here aren't we?

In that case, nah, it doesn't matter, as long as she's old enough of course.

If it's for a LTR then it does.
        I've made kathylc  

Comment

I like fucking the young girls too... makes me feel younger and they are fun to be with and there is nothing better then that young smooth skin!. The only problem with it is once I'm back home I'm only looking at the young girls and can't stand the though of dating anyone my age... LOL!

Comment

I have dated a Chinese 18 y.o. GG till not that long ago and I'm 48. Besides, she didn't even look like 18 but younger. Didn't bother me at all although I should say that sex wasn't exactly the best for lack of experience on her side.
            On the nighclub scene, with GGs or LBs, I also don't mind at all having late teens. As BAM rightly said, makes me feel younger.
            Only regret it's that sometimes older girls will be more experience and give a better overall experience.
            But sex it's very much a mind thing...
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

The exact scientific formula for your age versus the best sex experience with a younger girl is: YA-#BxSA+Bhat Stands for: Your Age minus #Beers you drank times sexual attraction for that gal plus how much Bhat you got!!! Otherwise if it moves and you want to fuck it in LOS pay up and have a go.

Comment

i prefere the younger models .because they havent seen as much action as the older wiser ones but they must be legal tender.and starting out they are horny devils as i have found out on many occasion.

Comment

My last two "falang" g/f's were both 18 when I was 36 and 41 years old respectfully
                  Funnily enough both relationship's lasted 2 years 2months and they were BOTH called Angela

I fitted in a thai "deaf mute" GG in between for 2 years (aged 21) and after a thai lb for 2 years (also 21)

My "lastest flame", also a thai lb has just turned  21 as I approach my 47th birthday in April and thus far this "relationship" (flak coming ) has lasted 8 months

So I must like them "young" even though I voted for not giving it a second thought
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 05 2008,01:49) My last two "falang" g/f's were both 18 when I was 36 and 41 years old respectfully
                    Funnily enough both relationship's lasted 2 years 2months and they were BOTH called Angela

I fitted in a thai "deaf mute" GG in between for 2 years (aged 21) and after a thai lb for 2 years (also 21)

My "lastest flame", also a thai lb has just turned  21 as I approach my 47th birthday in April and thus far this "relationship" (flak coming ) has lasted 8 months

So I must like them "young" even though I voted for not giving it a second thought
                    its clear you like em young as no one with a brain in their head would be seen dead with you. Is it true that the English only bath when there dog drops dead.

Comment

(thesaurus @ Jan. 05 2008,11:23) its clear you like em young as no one with a brain in their head would be seen dead with you. Is it true that the English only bath when there dog drops dead...
                      Byeeeee... You won't be posting here anymore!
                      If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Comment

(Mr. GRUMPY (Grrr!) @ Jan. 05 2008,11:40)
                        (thesaurus @ Jan. 05 2008,11:23) its clear you like em young as no one with a brain in their head would be seen dead with you. Is it true that the English only bath when there dog drops dead...
                        Byeeeee... You won't be posting here anymore!

Mr Grumpy

thesaurus

..........my god i can be childish at times!

Naang Faa
                        x
                        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Alternatively, how many have been with a girl who's older than them? I've only had one postie who was younger than me. All the rest were older.

If you prefer femboys, they have to be on the younger side, and being a postie naturally comes later. It's like grape juice versus a fine wine.

POL
                          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Absolutely,
                            Naang Faa
                            x
                            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(post-op lover @ Jan. 05 2008,13:15) Alternatively, how many have been with a girl who's older than them?  
                              I guess the post was mainly referring to middle-age guys
                              Me, at 48, you want me to go out with someone who's 60 ?
                              Sure when I was in my early 20's I always had older women.
                              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
                              X