• Show
Clear All

My computers gone mad...can't even explain whats up with it
    Naang Faa
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

by request :

http://www.youtube.com/v/1KTTCARE2Yk&rel=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/1KTTCARE2Yk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

http://www.youtube.com/v/XYaymcp2YlE&rel=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/XYaymcp2YlE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Enjoy...
      I've made kathylc  

Comment

Best of the Best.....
        Naang Faa
        x

Comment

Jannie was here for awhile. Jaymee is gorgeous. Naang Faa - all I can see of her is her avatar, and she looks lovely.

It's kind of funny that this flattery is all going to posties. You guys are such hypocrites.

I also like Liisa Winkler. She's hot. Snejana is very attractive, too. However, they both have something I'd prefer they lack.

POL
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

..and the answer is..YES!
            Given her new avatar pic
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I've been seeing that NF avatar for a while. I think she has something to hide She won't post a pic or 4, she is teasing us a little too much me thinks !!!

DANNO
              You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

I'm just an ordinary woman,well,sort of..a fellow forum member...European,
                why would i be posting my pics on an Asian ladyboy site?...duh!

anyways i thought this thread was dead......
                Naang Faa
                x

Comment

Hey Naang Faa:

Can I borrow your cell phone?

Comment

Naang Faa, why would you be posting your pics on an Asian ladyboy site? Cause enquiring minds would like to see more. In other words we are nosey buggers!

Comment

The girls here are half my age,and far more beautiful..
                      ...and no gart i think the girls would string me up for that

Naang Faa
                      x

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Jan. 11 2008,20:45)

The girls here are half my age,and far more beautiful..
                         ...and no gart i think the girls would string me up for that

Naang Faa
                                                                                                                  x
                        Shucks!! I wanted to call my mother and tell her that I just met Naang Faa, the girl of my dreams.

Comment

Hook line and sinker other
                          i think your mother was in my class in school...

Naang Faa

Comment

I have not girls of my dreams only nightmares............
                            I believe in real and dreams are dreams you never get.........

Dieter
                            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Jan. 11 2008,17:14)

I'm just an ordinary woman,well,sort of..a fellow forum member...European,
                              why would i be posting my pics on an Asian ladyboy site?...duh!

anyways i thought this thread was dead......
                              Naang Faa
                              x
                              I've always enjoyed your posts. In particular your name, I think it means Female Angel, is very beautiful.

I was surprised and delighted when I first saw it.

Delighted by the name.

Surprised I had not come across it before.

xxx

Comment

What an absolutely interesting thread. Just a little background on me I was in the US Navy 74-78 and I happened to be in Pattaya just a few days before the fall of Saigon and then again in 77. Back then if my memory serves me correctly there was only one road into Pattaya. And the biggest building was either a temple or a hotel that was on the road to town. Pattaya was only a few blocks long and there weren't that many bars a couple of open air affairs. The biggest thing to do was drink rent jet skis, scuba dive or buy stuffed cobras from the street vendors. I dove on the Japanese wrecks in the bay.So I am truly amazed at what Pattaya and BK have become. But enough of that

Hell there were not any hookers that I ever saw and the only ladyboys were in Singapore on Bugis Street. And hotel street in Hawaii. And then it was socially unacceptable to even be seen in those areas so it wasn't till I moved to LA and it was in 84 I was my first time ever with a TS. One of my first times was with Sulka who was post op,and I remember being just totally taken back with how she looked I couldn't believe she had been born male she just wow. But she also had been in the sack so many times she wasn't exciting. But she was my first post op.

Through out the years I have been with alot of TSs both pre and a few post. My preference kinda mixed. Sure the young pre ops are hot and they know it. Tend to make the encounter cold and impersonal and rushed. The posties on the other hand have arrived if you will and tend to get more into the mood. But they are all people some are really tight, some cant cum and some just cum like crazy, some like tounge lashings some dont.

But you got take your hat off to them man they have put up with alot of shit to get to where they are. Surgeries crap from people.

And you have to admit they are getting better looking all the time. And it seems that alot more of the girls are going in the direction of the final cut.

So Stogie bring more posties on hell you could even devote galleries to them, before and after hard core .

Comment

Working...
                                X