Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (daveduke007 @ Jan. 18 2008,09:04) If he does or has not already I know it will be an experience he will not forget in a hurry with Jenny
    After my one and only night in Guess I was with Jenny - first ST and then LT - so I know what that's all about.

One and only due to lack of opportunity - not disappointment with the evening

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

• (Fred_Nguyen @ Jan. 18 2008,21:05) May I be the honorary b*tch though?

Sorry Fred,Mirimarks been offered the job

...and leave this thread to die...
      Naang Faa
      x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Jan. 18 2008,21:16)  Sorry Fred,Mirimarks been offered the job  

...and leave this thread to die...
                                                                      Naang Faa
                                                                                     x
        She only offered me the Job because I work so cheap.

" Beer  and Lingerie  and the promise not to barrow any of her dress's. "

Thanks Naang Fa for the new job opportunity.

Now picture me swiveling my head & neck and saying;
        " Ohhh No you Didn't girlfreind bitch."
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• (mirimark @ Jan. 19 2008,12:57)  Now picture me swiveling my head & neck and saying;
          " Ohhh No you Didn't girlfreind."
          *fingers snap-snap!*    

S
          Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

• she wears stockings(hold ups) yes,yes ,yes   how about her own thread stogie?  

Comment

• i ve missed the boat on naang faa but can you tell us a bit about yourself naang faa ?

Comment

• (allstar88 @ Feb. 11 2008,08:46) i ve missed the boat on naang faa but can you tell us a bit about yourself naang faa ?
                are you thai,english, male,female,post,pre op,l.b.? sorry to be nosey honey but i must of not  of being paying attention in class again!?

Comment

• And I thought I was the one who didn't go carefully through the posts.........
                  Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

• .....10:30 am..

I open my eyes,let out a little yawn as i stretch,pause a moment and
                    smile as i remember last nights trip to Khoasan road with a few of the
                    girls.Then give an excited *yelp* as i remember the un-announced return of one
                    of my best friends,and mentor to Bangkok after a year or so in Switzerland,(i never
                    got to see her last night because as i did not want her to see me tipsy/leathered)
                    ...So,i leap out of bed like an exuberant schoolgirl,switch on my laptop then go and
                    take a shower,pat my self dry,slip on a bathrobe step out on to the balcony,give a
                    little wave to my friend,enjoying a coffee on the other side of the swimming pool..
                    return indoors make a coffee,open up the forum and....
                    .......find this bloody albatross is back again!!
                    OK for Allstars benefit..
                    I was born in Liverpool on a cold, snowy, December evening...
                    I moved to Thailand in 2004..
                    I live in Bangkok with my friends in a family unit..
                    I am twice the age as some of the many of the models on this site..
                    I am at best attractive,but in no way am i the hottest BM here..
                    I am extremely over-rated...
                    .....and very,very embarrassed by all the fuss..
                    x
                    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• Naang Fa is like an angel fell from heaven in my book.

Comment

• Naang Faa is "the cat's meow".

Comment

• (Looker @ Feb. 11 2008,10:54)
                          And I thought I was the one who didn't go carefully through the posts.........
                          i am a lazy c**t

Comment

• I think Naang Faa should have her own section on this Forum

Or maybe change the name of the Powder Room section to the Naang Faa Powder Room

Your not really going to buy me any Minties are you NF ?

Comment

• (aust1973 @ Jan. 06 2008,02:35) I think it is fairly obvious Nanng Faa is the hottest board member to ever post here. Is there anyone close who has posted in the past?
                              miramark is a close 2nd.

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Feb. 11 2008,13:32) .....10:30 am..

I open my eyes,let out a little yawn as i stretch,pause a moment and
                                smile as i remember last nights trip to  Khoasan road with a few of the
                                girls.Then give an excited *yelp* as i remember the un-announced return of one
                                of my best friends,and mentor to Bangkok after a year or so in Switzerland,(i never
                                got to see her last night because as i did not want her to see me tipsy/leathered)
                                ...So,i leap out of bed like an exuberant schoolgirl,switch on my laptop then go and
                                take a shower,pat my self dry,slip on a bathrobe step out on to the balcony,give a
                                little wave to my friend,enjoying a coffee on the other side of the swimming pool..
                                return indoors make a coffee,open up the forum and....
                                    .......find this bloody albatross is back again!!
                                OK for Allstars benefit..
                                I was born in Liverpool on a cold, snowy, December evening...
                                I moved to Thailand in 2004..
                                I live in Bangkok with my friends in a family unit..
                                I am twice the age as some of the many of the models on this site..
                                I am at best attractive,but in no way am i the hottest BM here..
                                I am extremely over-rated...
                                .....and very,very embarrassed by all the fuss..
                                                                                                        x
                                thanks one more question what does naang faa mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X