X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your not really going to buy me any Minties are you NF
    ...But first you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring!
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• allstar - is the scoreboard broken? I'm sure Carrick scored.. which will mean a lot when the title goes to OT on goal difference.

Comment

• Smokin' Hot

Comment

• Anyone who says American rock music is rubbish and hates jazz won't get my vote for hottest Board Member, sorry. Naang Faa, I suggest you listen to some early Stanley Clarke albums...and then tell me you still don't like jazz. I did listen to all the music selections you posted and most of them I like...especially since I grew up in the sixties and seventies.

Comment

• Naang Faa....check this out....Stanley Clarke, Billy Cobham, Chick Corea and Jean Luc Ponty playing together.....excellent...

http://www.youtube.com/v/kU4mOB6ENFc&hl=en">http://www.youtube.com/v/kU4mOB6ENFc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Comment

• Post 144 is the reason why Naang Faa wins this hands down. i love your wit
              smoo

Comment

• (alan1chef @ Apr. 19 2008,12:25) Anyone who says American rock music is rubbish and hates jazz won't get my vote for hottest Board Member
                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• I think we have nailed it Lefty. She wont have a comeback line for that one!
                  smoo

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Feb. 11 2008,13:32) OK for Allstars benefit..
                    I was born in Liverpool on a cold, snowy, December evening...
                    I moved to Thailand in 2004..
                    I live in Bangkok with my friends in a family unit..
                    I am twice the age as some of the many of the models on this site..
                    I am at best attractive,but in no way am i the hottest BM here..
                    I am extremely over-rated...
                    .....and very,very embarrassed by all the fuss..
                    x
                    " I am at best attractive,but in no way am i the hottest BM here.."means I (Naang) am the most attractive woman here, and i know i am the HOTTEST chick here..

"I am extremely over-rated..." = bullsh**e, you love all the attention.

"....and very,very embarrassed by all the fuss.." = Ya right, i believe you.
                    i love t-girls

Comment

• That thing i did above was just me being stupid, and i'm sorry Naang, i think you are one of the nicest, honest, straight-forward speaking woman, that i can have an honest chat with..

Frankly my dear, I do give a damn about you.
                      i love t-girls

Comment

• Hey ! what about me ? I'm HOT. Just Look at seanbeag7 Avatar.
                        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• (alan1chef @ Apr. 19 2008,03:25) Anyone who says American rock music is rubbish and hates jazz won't get my vote for hottest Board Member, sorry.
                          American rock music is mostly aligned to get maximum radio play and has nothing to do with artistic originality.      
                          Unfortunately the UK has managed to commit the same artistic suicide.    

Jazz?   I have a very catholic taste in music  -  however when it comes to jazz I agree wholeheartedly with the person who said that:-
                          'it is four men in a room playing different tunes'.
                          Sorry  -  I hate it!         I guess I'm not hot.

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

• My Dog can Play Jazz. I'd rather watch two Monkeys fuck a Basketball.
                            Its my opinion that Jazz is some of the worst nonMusic known to man.

My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Jazz = Musical Masturbation
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

• On sunday mornings i go to a wonderful jazz session here in Galway, and i can put money on a table, if you guys heard these "jazz masters" play, you would change your mind.

i know some smart bastard is going to say "different strokes for different folks", and my answer is always the same=Bollox.
                                i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
                                X