X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon - your the MAN

Wow you sure do know the way to a man's heart and dick...

I just seem to get lost for hours going thru the galleries - thank f**k I have my own web sat or it would cost a fortune...

Can one of you technocrats change the above url into a picture?

Comment

Here is the doll yu requested, and the link below the picture leads to her gallery on the main AsianTS.com site...

The Link to more pictures of the beautiful KYOKI...  

Comment

Just wanted to practice to see if I could get a pic to attach on this newfangled fancy forum.  

And who better to try it with than my favorite girl on the site?

Comment

Wow... she's a babe... what's her name? send a link to the gallery please...

I'd like to see a bit more of this raunchy and extremly buff and tanned beauty...

Comment

Sorry, I must keep it a secret

Just kidding, that is Manny, same girl as in my avatar.
            She is on the site in several places. When someone is your type, in Brazil they say she is your face. Manny is definitely my face.
            http://www.asian-ts.com/members/july_manny/index.html

Comment

Lefty-I have had a "thing" for Manny after I saw he up on the site. I think the thing is in my shorts! That was a GREAT Pic but want to see the rest of her meat YUMM!!!!

Comment

bad news about Kyoki

she was 'cut' in january...she is a lady now

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by (Blue Ballz @ July 22 2003,17:46)
                  Lefty-I have had a "thing" for Manny after I saw he up on the site.  I think the thing is in my shorts!  That was a GREAT Pic but want to see the rest of her meat YUMM!!!!
                  Me too, and I especially like those early photos with her hair in braids. It seems to go well with her mulatto ethnicity and dark complexion. I want to spend all my time with her next time. She is my absolute favorite on the entire site, but everyone likes different things and I'm glad she isn't everyone's favorite.  

Comment

Working...
                  X