X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn! Here is another perfect beauty

If these two, Unsen and Ann are in the same update it will be the best ever in my very not so humble opinion. I will be gaga like I was the first time I saw Manny and Kat.      

What a babe! Here she is again, wanted to move her to the top. If I had to decide between only Unsen or Ann, that would be a difficult choice to make.

Comment

she has a uniquely andorgynous face....quite stunning i should say! because of the pierecing eyes
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook
      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Contact lenses, but awesome nonetheless.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Hey Lefty,

You remember the great movie "Scarface" with Al Pacino starring ? It's a fucking chic A Class film - a guy of your standing must have seen it ! Anyway one of many classic lines from the film goes simply like this,

Picture the scene on the beach, me and you sitting together drinking a beer we both see this aphrodite anne - I turn to you grabbing your shirt sleeve and say the classic Al P line,

" Hey, hey lefty ! She not for you man "!

Thats about right is it not dearest bud ? All's fair in love and war and hussling in LOS !!!

Bricktop

Comment

>>>she has a uniquely andorgynous face..>>>

....OK, I give up.....Being Scottish, I realise that English is only my second language, but wtf does "andorgynous" mean??
            Mister Arse

Comment

androgynous: uniting the physical characters of both sexes; at once male and female.

Comment

sorry i mispelled that one!! A...N...D...R...O...G...Y...N...O...U...S.....
                www.winklergirl.com
                My Facebook
                PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

stewart.....thatw as one of the best lines I have ever seen; 'being a scotsman, english is my 2nd language'

my friend Billy from edinburgh needs a scot-to-english dictionary when we chat, especially when he has a few beers. nice guys all in all, but what the hell are you talking about half the time?? hahahahaha

jon

Comment

Working...
                  X