X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna know about Manila?

sorry guys......I really can't tell you a thing about this fine city......I was just here for 6 days and never saw a thing. unless you want to know about hotels, room service, and the ATM machine across the street, there is really nothing else I can tell you about Manila. seems like a decent-enough place, despite the horrendous pollution and traffic; people are very friendly and the weather is good when I am outside for 30 minutes a day. otherwise i haven't seen shit; too busy working with Kim and I have no idea about where the ladyboys hang or anything else. hopefuly I will see more of this lovely country in Cebu island. Salma....waddya say?

wanna meet ladyboys in Manila or know anything about the scene here, just contact Kim; she is GREAT! and knows absolutely everything. i only know about my rooom and the western food from the lobby restaurant

[email protected]

Jon

no problem Jon you should see more of my place when you get here as I will arrange to be your tourguide/ assistant when you are here
    www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
    X