X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 more sleeps to go

Well I leave on Friday pm. Will spend 4 nights in Bkk, 10 in phuket, 3 in pattaya to see what all the fuss is about and then 3 more in bkk.

For Aussie guys out there if you go to flight centre your should be able to get a good deal with Thai. I paid $A1409 return Melbourne to Phuket with Bkk stopovers and 4 nights at the Landmark upgraded to deluxe room with brekkie. The rest I booked my self on the net. Staying at patong villa in a bungalow for the same price I paid last year for a room thanks to the rising aussie dollar (please go down when i get back). Nice place, big room and comfortable and across the road from the beach. Yummy. However they chage 300b joiner. In pattaya will stay at flipper house got it through asaitours @ 931bt per night with breakfast. Have heard positive comments about it. Will stay at President Solitaire for the last leg on reccomendation from John. This is my treat for me. I know it sounds silly but I like to stay in nice hotels in cities and motel types places in resort towns. Patong Villa rates very well on phuket.com. I stay way from resorts in Phuket as I am not bringing a GF or wife (am single) and dont need to play half court tennis with anyone.

I hope to get up to no good. LOL. I do have pre arranged meetings with a Face pic girl (maybe) and non stunner LB/MBA ladyboy or whatever that naughty girl calls her self and a straight girl (good possibilty) despite all the advice to the contary. The way I see it is that if you are able to be in control of a situation and things fuck up, look at yourself first.

Also I like what blue Ballz says. Keep everything in perspective, treat it as an illusion. Dont fall in love. I also take it one step further and play the game too. I am all lovey duddy too and treat the girls like a princess like they treat me as an handsome man ( which I am ). But then I do what charlie Sheen does - pay them to leave. I know it is a business relationship but Thailand offers an excellent product and service. But with respect all round. In fact I respect some of these girls more than I do some of my business and work associates.

I also discovered the last few weeks I really miss GGs. Was in Tasmania on the weekend for Bucks weekend and did a little flirting and cant wait to continue in LOS.

Oh btw for our little informer here, when you speak to MBA ladyboy please be kind and mention that the above does not apply to her as I am really interested in having a genuine freindship( with a little excitment) with her. Friendship being the operative word. And DONT lie and tell her she will be just another whore which she is not.

I will be Phuket to witness the implemenation of the new fucked up laws so I will try to report what happens. My annual membership expires end of month so will renew when I get back. In the meantime I will get into the forum if I can through the back door. No promises.

If any guys are in LOS perhaps we can arrange a meet up. Dont think I can make it the first 4 days and I really this time want to go to the bridge over the river Kwai. But I will be right in phuket, Pattaya and Bkk on the last leg. Jon I would still like like to buy you that beer if you can make it.

Finally just a note of thanks to everyone on this forum for all the invaluable information posted even if I dont agree with some it I take all on board and store it away. But more importantly the cammardrie which I value very much. Have been a member here for over 12 months and have just about read every thread. I read other boards but this one and to a smaller extent another yahoo group is the only one I post on.

Special mention of course to Jon and stoogie and Angelo with his little corner for keeping their foot on the accelerator.

All the best guys and girls.

>>Will stay at President Solitaire for the last leg on reccomendation from John>>

Last week I posted that you all must be crazy to spend that money when you could get a decent room at Dynasty or Nana for 1000-1100.
    So, last weekend I stayed at the Grand President....just round the corner and part of same group. Never going back to Dynasty now!!!

HOWEVER, watch out for the extras. They say headline price $x...then you find that there is 10% service charge plus VAT, GP charged me for in-room broadband, etc, etc. I was a bit pissed off at the extras, but will never do the 1100 per night again
    Mister Arse

Comment

Back door to the forum!

Hi Donny... look forward to the trip reoprts and have a great time when you get here...

I know that you have planned a little 'back up' if things don't go smoothly. I'd be interested if you actually do hook up with the 'pre-arranged' babes!

Good luck and have a GREAT trip here!

Comment

Hey Dommy,
        have a great trip , from a fellow aussie who has been to Pattaya 8 times and Phuket 3 and River Kway once have a good one buddy.
        When i Pattaya i used to stay in soi 8 at Eastiny inn or place or Eastiny for around 700bt but now stay at the bay breeze soi10 2nd road 500bt and Phuket C@N hotel for 500-800bt . some hot girls in Phuket , ya better check out Cocktails and Dreams and soi Bangla.
        Met a great ladyboy on the chat rooms about 18months ago who actualy lived in Kanchanaburi, she waited me at the airport , had one night in Bkk the caught the bus to kanchanaburi the next day and stayed in her appartment for 5 days, great girl and tour guide as well , went to Bridge on the River Kway and Burma railway, well worth the effort to see and only about 250bt bt from Bkk.
        have a good one ...........

Max.........

Comment

Working...
        X