X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact feature fails again!

as i have always said, trying to contact 10, 5 , or even 1 model from this site is usually a bad idea [not always, just usually], because there are sometimes complications and sometimes the girl does not live up to what the guy expects. frankly, how can anyone live up to what you see on the internet? you may like pics of Pamela Anderson or Jennifer Lopez, but who knows; if you met with them they could be duds in bed or have an attitude; the same goes for the models we feature here. although, in my opinion of course, 99% of our models are very nice and will treat you well.

I was in Phuket recently and had the fone number for Ji, the cutie little red head on the cover, lower left. she is one of the best-looking ladyboys I have ever met and despite her limited english which I remembered so well from our shoot last summer, I wanted to arrange a date with her for myself. just having the chance to be with her for a few hours seemed heavenly to me, and i am sure that is how many of the guys here think about the models they see here, including the traffic stopper Anna.

called her up......no good. her fone was always off and I got the machine every time. so i took my little scooter over to the Simon Cabaret where she works and hung around the back door; I hate watching cabaret shows and when I deal with these cabaret girls it is always before or after the show. I asked for Ji to another ladyboy and before i knew it, 5 minutes later she was in front of me and looking better than ever. Blonde hair now, and wearing some beautiful, colorful costume and stage make-up which made her look like an angel. I asked if she remembered me; she says "Jon?" and I said yes!, I have been trying to call you with no luck, etc, etc......aand right away the language barrier came in and she just looked at me and smiled.

by now a few others had come out to see what the commotion was all about; what is this goofy farang doing talking to the star of the show and what does he want? Aoh was there by now, who we have featured here before, and she translated for me. Ji was nodding her head in agreement when Aoh told her that I wanted to take her out on a date some night while i was in town [for 2 weeks! we had plenty of time to get together!], and we both smiled and i thought it was a done deal for 2 nights later.

Wrong. I called her repeatedly after that and always got the machine, and never bothered going back to the Simon; she had my number from Aoh and if she wanted to call me she could have. But to be honest, she is not a hooker and only gets 2 nights off per month, so why should she spend 1 of them with me? she probably decided that it wasn't worth it to see me for a night and who can blame her; she is probably a 'nice girl' and coudln't imagine spending time with a farang she only knew for 2 hours 6 months ago.

The contact feature here has worked a few times and a few ladyboys have even become wealthy from our service, so good for them [bad for the members, but good for the girls LOL]. A few members have had good experiences and a few have had bad; i have heard all sorts of storeis and anything is possible when a customer meets with one of the models here. but for the most part, as I have always said, the best plan for a short 2 or 3-week vacation in Thailand is no plan at all.

Jon

you mean in otherwords you struck out?
    sorry couldn't resist

Comment

Maybe she heard you were Irish! Just a thought!

Comment

you're both right you wise asses

still gonna try and stick her SOMEDAY

Comment

Is Jon Irish.....

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

thats the spirit!!

Comment

^

Comment

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Thats SOOOOOOOOO true-no plan is usually the best plan!! So since you struck out with Ji I assume you just went back to your room, stayed there by your lonesome all night and did nothing but cry about your being rejected-NOT!! you got your ass out on the street to search out your next willing victim to poke!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

Comment

Working...
                  X