X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalee from Pattaya  'cut' now

Natalee from Pattaya with the long sexy hair and who you guys all loved in the seamed stockings is now cut. Stogie had my old Sony camera and was trying to arrange for a shoot with her and came thisclose to doing it but she was always busy and couldn't make it. on the actual DAY of the operation she wanted to do a shoot [that would have been pretty cool] but Stogie was busy so we didn't get one.

perhaps in a month or 2 we will have the 'after' shoots for all you post-op lovers out there, and yes, there ARE a few of you.

Jon

This is almost as SHOCKING  as Manny getting it done. What the hell is this world coming to? Same as Manny, she never even gave a hint that such a thing was on her mind. In fact she seemed to be one who really enjoyed having her cock. More of a Casa type IMO.
    I really doubt if I'd be spending any more time with her either way, but she had a fine beautiful cock, it got hard readily and she could cum multiple times a day, just so long as she wasn't too hyped up on X. That stuff seems to help them get hard, but they can't get off as well.

Comment

This might sound a bit harsh , but what are these girls THINKING? ok maybe at times they may think it a good idea to get the chop but most are so young18-23 and still really couldnt call themselves an adult.
      In most western countries they must be psycolgically evaluated over a period of time before a surgeon can do the job, but not in our ex favorite country. These girls can virtually meet a doctor and get the CHOP the same day. What a joke , probably the most important decision they will make off all time and it can be all over in a day.
      I spent a couple of days with Manny after her mainly because i did not believe her when she told me she was now cut. After talking to her and trying to find out why she did it, in the end i think she did it to spite an old boyfriend.......can you believe that ? yes she got her COCK cut off just to make an ex boyfriend mad .....WOW.....Yes guys she was cut late last year , still a great girl but hey we are Ladyboy lovers here ,so for most of us why would you bother. And as for Natalee , have seen her in the flesh in Pattaya and what a hottie , well she used to be .
      Even Nan , i stayed with her for one night when she worked at the Crackhouse , great girl and this was before she even had a boob job. I cannot believe how beautiful nan was in the last photo shoot , ya gotta wish her luck but hey she is now 6 inches off being the perfect woman.
      Hey Jon , maybe you could start up a special section for girls who have the CHOP , probably ina couple of years they will want another op A STRAP A DICK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!
      wake up girls once a ladyboy always a ladyboy...you will never be a real woman,,,,and why the hell would you want to be .....

Max...

Comment

Pardon the naive questions but my curiosity is just too great:

Once the surgery is performed do these girls loose their abilities to have orgasms? I mean - Is there anything left over or modified that allows them to experience any sensation?

Comment

it's not a stupid question, i have thought about it often myself and talked to many ladyboys who tell me that they can; i just don't buy it. there are no nerve endings left so how they hell can they feel anything? i believe there are no orgasms, ever again; great move, huh?

I have also heard that if you pay double the amount [200K instead of 100K] and go to a good place like bumrungrad, you CAN have the ability to still have feelings there but i still don't buy it. and imagine the absurdity of what i just said; there are better ways to get this life-changing operation done if you just pay double, but 90% of the girls pay the 100K to some butcher in Chonburi just so they can have it done as soon as possible; no way they can wait the extra 6 months and save the 100 grand more and have it done right; unbelievable.

anyone who follows this board knows how i feel about this nonsense and so i won't get into it and get all pissed off and shit. but damn, it pisses me off when so many of what I consider to be good friends of mine are having this done lately [read my other post about 'cut reaching epidemic proportions'].

next one to go; Ponlien from Chiang Mai, yet ANOTHER girl that i have been with and who i greatly admire and consider to be a dear friend. i really like that girl; she is classy, smart, beautiful, nice, friendly, you name it. she will also be dickless as of march 15th.

sad Jon

Comment

PLEASE NOT NATALEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            sad, desparate, hopeless,.........

...and another reason to feel good that I cancelled LOS from my travelling list!

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I€™ve been reading through the cutting threads, and I€™ve been thinking, well if the girls get happier€¦ then let them do it. Guess they also see it as a way for them to improve their chances to find the love of their life and get married some day.

But when I saw the news about Natalee, I got a bad stung in my heart , and I now understand a Jon€™s bitterness a bit better. This was really bad news

She was (guess she still is) always happy, friendly and lotsa fun to spend your time with, and we always had a good/hot time in the sack. It never occurred to me that she ever thought about doing the cut, and was happy as it was.
              A coin has to sides, a pyramid 4 and a LB more than that, guess you will never see all of them sides.

Comment

i was actually surprised about this one also, same as Manny and Nan; there are some girls you just never expect to get the cut and these are 3 that surpirsed me, because they had nice working peckers. most of the post-ops are eunich's as boys anyways so it's no big deal, but with girls like this it seems such a waste.

not sure if bitter is how i would describe my feelings about post-ops.....that's more what I would say about the Red Sox than anything LOL. sadness would be a better word

Jon

Comment

Ponlien? What a fucking tragedy! Oh well...

Comment

My one and only experience with Natalee as a lover was great.  She really enjoyed cumming.  I never saw it coming, the chop that is.  I know she has been spending a lot of time in the company of GG's while in HK.  She sent me photos of her with her friends.   Natalee is still the most beautiful in the group, and her friends are hot!  I wouldn't be surprised if she wants to be just like her new girlfriends in every way.  Natalee, I never thought that we'd just be friends.  
                    Chok Dee Krap
                    gazzio

Comment

I saw Natalee this evening as she is recovering at home. She is very happy with the surgery but it will be a couple more weeks before she is back to full health. She has to rest all day and find's it painful to walk.

She assured me that she still has "feeling" down their and can achieve orgasm, but of course no discharge. She is looking forward to continuing a full and enjoyable sex life.

For anyone interested, the web site www.mtfsurgery.com has details of the operation however be warned...the photo's are not nice.

Comment

We have no control over their lives.
                        Plenty more preops getting off the buses every day.
                        Cynical?
                        Yes.
                        But that is just the way it is......
                        I did not make it that way.
                        Neither did you.
                        Mr. Lonely

Comment

Angelo has the right idea-plenty more where THAT came from!

Comment

Originally posted by
                            For anyone interested, the web site www.mtfsurgery.com has details of the operation however be warned...the photo's are not nice.
                            Couldn't find the fotos and the English is so bad I gave up looking! Terrible site!

Comment

Working...
                            X