X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It happens  here also

was with a ladyboy tonight doing some pics and her fone rings.....she is laughing and talking english with some guy, and before she hangs up she says "i love you too, honey". I asked her what that was about and she says it was some guy that she met 3 weeks ago! turns out he has really fallen for her, has gone back home to the States [Alabama; LOL, hey y'all!!] and is calling her daily and telling her how much he loves her, etc.......and i am sure the next step is to send over some Pesos to keep his girl happy and faithful, which we know she will not be.

seems like there are suckers born every minute in places other than Thailand, lads......there are some here as well. my posts about guys sending money apply to other asian ladyboys as well? who would have ever guessed...maybe I WAS too hard on thai ladyboys!! the greediness is everywhere!! it's contagious like chicken flu LOL. just don't buy into it, please.

Jon

somehow im not surprised....lol

Comment

I broke....Shall i get a boob job guys????and maybe buy some wigs

Get some twit to send me money....i wont sleep with him or touch him....

If they can do it why can i?

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Hey Jon,,ask her to tell this redneck to apply for membership on www.asian-ts.com, and like us, he can see her in all her glory giving the milkshake man a deep throat....LOL,,,LOL,,,LOL....
        Theres not one born everyday,,,more like every minute...

Bali_Ken

Comment

To hell with these guys, since they have no brains.
          However, what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Wanted:
          One 99-year-old woman, senile, with billions of dollars, no relatives, and one day to live.
          The money should be in cash, in a safety deposit box, preferably in MY NAME - for safekeeping, of course!

Mr. Lonely

Comment

I think its best if i safe guard this box you speak of.....

Comment

yawn very big fucking yawn. why are weston guys so fucking dummmmmmmmmmm

Comment

probably his first trip overseas.....
                just had a mate get married to a bar girl in Thailand - see how long that lasts before it dawns on him three times a year isn't a marraige made in heaven!

Comment

Did this fella get married in January?

Comment

is the old cliche true about 'you can take the girl out of the bar but you can't take the bar out of the girl'?

Jon

Comment

Kenno-If she is going to deep throat our jon it aint gonna get too deep-heard of the Irish Curse?? LOL!!! I have to come up with a new saying you know like more baht than brains. That doesnt go too well...more pesos than brains. Ideas??

Comment

His piece is worse than his peso!

More pesos than pieces!

Comment

Working...
                        X