X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about a model: Anna?

I'm not sure if this an appropriate question to ask so let me apologize just in case:

I have been captivated by Anna. According to last reports she does not work in any bars. Does she see customers?

>>According to last reports she does not work in any bars. Does she see customers? >>>

3000 baht and upwards for short time I believe@!
    Mister Arse

Comment

man, i can't believe we are still getting questions and letters about the 'traffic stopper' Anna, who seems to have captivated everyone's heart, including my own. I saw her about 3 months ago at RCA and she looked unbelievable, but has refused our repeated requests for a pic shoot because she has a 'boyfriend' in some far-off western country who won't let her do pics anymore.

despite the BF, stewart is correct, i believe; she will meet for 3000 baht. here is her number, she has no e-mail that I am aware of.....

07-050-6045

did someone mention something about cash not buying loyalty??? hahahaa

jon

Comment

I called her up last October and yes the meter started at 3000bt for a ST.

Comment

Thank for the replies fellas... 3000bt seems a bit steep but probably worth a go-around. I sure hope a ST is more than just one session with her because it wouldn't take long to unload my frst salvo!

Comment

as  cute as  she is  she would never get the call from me.....I set the price that I pay, not the ladyboy, and will never  give in to extortion, from a screw or from a model.

she can still appear in front of the lens anytime though;  funny  how  she listens to the 'boyfriend'  when he says don't pose for adult websites; wonder how he would feel about her fucking anyone  who comes up with 3000B?

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by
              she can still appear in front of the lens anytime though; funny how she listens to the 'boyfriend' when he says don't pose for adult websites; wonder how he would feel about her fucking anyone who comes up with 3000B?
              Actually it makes sense. Photos are for the world to see, and I'm sure he gives her more cashthan 10 photoshoots would.

But the privacy of a quickie can neither be proved or disproved.

She sounds like a smart cookie to me.

Comment

>>>Thank for the replies fellas... 3000bt seems a bit steep but probably worth a go-around. I sure hope a ST is more than just one session with her because it wouldn't take long to unload my frst salvo! >>>

3000 is VERY steep, and you will be shown the door after your first salvo I bet. Don't go there. You will get at least one, and probably two, long times for the same price with other girls who are not thinking about their "boyfriend" in Casanova or Cascade
                Mister Arse

Comment

very valid points, Stewart......unless this girl is absolutely killer in the rack, she shouldn't be setting the bar so high and as i said, it has absolutely turned me off from ever calling her despite her good looks. I remember when the girl who referred her to me told me that she charged 3000 to meet, and i thought 'looks like we will never be meeting'!!

I posted that up here but it hasn't deterred some of the lads.....the beauty of the 'traffic stopper' wins every time. but I would take the 2-for-1 special at Cascades for the same price any day. you can find 2 that are almost as cute and pay the same price and double your fun.

Jon

Comment

But with out a doubt the hottest ladyboy on the site,,,she must know it..

Bali_Ken

Comment

Originally posted by
                      unless this girl is absolutely killer in the rack, she shouldn't be setting the bar so high and as i said, it has absolutely turned me off from ever calling her
                      I disagree with this statement... Here's why...

People ask me for private English lessons all the time here in south Bangkok... I do them occasionally, but most of the time I don't. Do you know why? Because I tell them that I charge 1,000 ($25) Baht an hour. The few that can afford it think I'm great and I DO give value for money, and those that slam the phone down hate me and I don't give a shit!

Do you know why I charge 1,000 Baht an hour? Because I don't want to fucking do it in the first place. But if some fucking knob-head wants to pay over the odds then, fair enough, I'll do it and I'll do it properly...

(I'll bet she is woth every Baht!)

Sounds like the train stopper has a brain!

Comment

yes, she has a brain, but who knows if she is any good in bed and worth the 3000? many of the customers complain to me about the performance of so-and-so in bed; has anyone here been with Anna [Tonio? others?] and can you please relate your stories?

tell ya' what stogie bear.....I will advance you 3K on your salary next month and you can be our guinea pig, eh? naaaaa.......she is not the only smart one we are talking about here; you are too clever to part with 3000 for 1 hour of what may be sub-par sex.

true.....she is smart for charging that.........doesn't mean that we have to endorse it or meet her demands.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by
                          true.....she is smart for charging that.........doesn't mean that we have to endorse it or meet her demands.
                          Exactly... and I'm betting that she hopes we don't!

Let me put it this way... Kui is not a bar girl, but if some nice chap came along and said "I'll give you 100,000 Baht for a week of your time!", then I'd be willing to bet that she'd at least think about it!

Comment

Originally posted by (Jon @ Feb. 16 2004,21:25)
                            yes, she has a brain, but who knows if she is any good in bed and worth the 3000? many of the customers  complain to me about the performance of   so-and-so in   bed;  has anyone  here been with Anna [Tonio?  others?]  and  can you please relate your stories?

tell ya' what stogie bear.....I will  advance you  3K on  your salary next month and you can be our  guinea pig, eh?   naaaaa.......she is not the only  smart one we are talking about here;  you are too clever to part with 3000  for 1 hour of what may be sub-par sex.

true.....she is  smart for charging that.........doesn't mean that we have to  endorse it  or meet  her demands.

Jon
                            Jon, As soon as she mentioned 3k for a ST I nearly dropped my phone. To be honest she didn't seem 'up for it' by her manner on the phone so maybe she is using Stogies thing of quoting a stupid price as she doesn't want to 'date' but if some sucker will pay 3000bt plus for a quickie she will be happy for the money.
                            As you say and I agree I'd rather use the 3000bt myself to go in Casa and get Talisha and Kiki to double team me

Comment

Bricktop...................

Comment

Working...
                              X