X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salma at work now

Salma has got to work TWO jobs while i am here, so all the more reason for us all to be so indebted to her when she comes through with some awesome new models for the site. she works for us in the day and her 'normal' job at night [this job here is far from normal], and so now she is hard at work and in need of sleep 2 or 3 hours from now, i am sure. at least she can read the ATS forum at work so hopefully this can relieve her of some boredom? naaaa..... probably not!

anyway, Salma..... the "Boss" [her word, not mine, and she uses it 25 times a day!] is also hard at work right now, working with all the files I used up today and replying to my volumnious e-mail, which really blows. I would much rather be having, you know, fun? work comes first, as we both know.

great girl......very well-connected here.......working again with her tomorrow and can't wait

g'night J. Lo

Jon

and the best are yet to come BOSSSSSS....

as i told you before boss....i am IN the ladyboy scene here and not just some researcher or ladyboy rioghts advocate who knows the girls
    www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
    X