X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police  in Nana

I just cam out of Nana about 15 min ago after having a good time with Pohn from Obes. I was sitting at Big Dogs having a beer and who come marching in like the army? Yepper about 20 bouys in brown. I was on my way out so I did not stay around to see what the were up to. Drug test prob.?

talk about instant update
    seems like this "new" crackdown will last a bit

Comment

yes its my duty to keep ya-all updated when I am in Thailand

Comment

That it is sir that it is...Dya not think that all members who frequent thailand more than once a year should be given Hand Helds so we can report on the spot??? Just a thought.....

Howd u feel about this Jon?? Stogie??

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

In the 1990s there were several low-grade SHOOTOUTS among Bangkok Police and Thai Tourist Police at Nana Plaza.
          Why?
          They were fighting over their respective "takes" from the various bars.
          You see, bars (back then) were forced to pay protection money to the authorities in order to have nude shows (illegal under Thai law); back rooms for sexual interludes (illegal under Thai law); and all sorts of other good happenings.
          Now, the cops are united under Taksin to simply fuck over the bar owners, bar employees, etc.
          I think the old system was better.
          All you had to do was wear your Kevlar vest.
          I AM BEING CUTE HERE.
          There may have been two police shootouts from 1990-2000.
          Yes, two too many, but - thankfully - no one was ever hurt or killed and I am sorry that the clowns perpetrating the shootings were not strung up from lamp posts at dawn.
          Still, things suck even more now. And in bucketsfull.......
          Mr. Lonely

Comment

I was there last night but early at about 6PM nursing a beer. Business as usual at that time. I'll be roving around the city on March first and will post an update that night!

Comment

Working...
            X