X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stogie Bear comes through again

ya, i hate to admit it, but that ol' stogie bear sometimes does excellent work and his recent release of the C&D promo was a perfect example. sometimes when i come back from these road trips and dump hundreds of pics on his lap he tends to create magic with them and this was one example. just wait until i get back from the PI: you think you were working hard with that shite??? ha! that was nothing!

nice layout.....presents that place as it really is; a great place to hang out and meet ladyboys! and I am keeping the one that i liked best and who shared my 'rack' a few times to myself, but i will give a hint; she looks like a young Mariah carey and is a bleached blonde[ shhhh].

did you guys notice Kiki in there also? she was down for the week freelancing when i was there.....looked awesome and had no problems getting a new guy every night.

nice work stogie......get ready for when i come back from here, you ol' codger {i think that is a british word, ya?]

Jon

Ha ha I will rat you ot Jonny Boy but will you keep MY SPECIAL GIRL a secret for me LOL!!!! i cannot believe she doesnt have a punter verynight. Good looking nice bod and a great attitude well maybe she was into me coz I am such a hansum man LOL!! Hey jon if I sent her 13,500 baht a month you think she will quit the bar for me?? LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by
      you ol' codger {i think that is a british word, ya?]
      Spot on mate, spot on

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Maybe Nick will gimme 10% off the bar fine when I go, eh?

Comment

Working...
        X