Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you Jon

Hey Jon,
    Bet you are not still jaded now , we havent heard from you fora couple of days .
    Hope Salma and her friends havent taken advantage of you, we need a trip report urgently , you have kept us hanging on the forum for at least 2 days now ..
    We cannot take any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max..........

how's you jon?

Comment

...and your wife called! ...and the kids are sick. ...and the landlord wants to know where the rent is...

Hey, I hope you are getting some pics of the ladyboy pageant!

Comment

ya....I am fine........but my new secretary is driving me a little crazy..........nice girl though. she has a lot of ambition and is lining up girls as we speak. you guys will be happy

so far so good....nice place here.....good weather; lots of ladyboys!!

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by
          so far so good....nice place here.....good weather; lots of ladyboys!!
          I think I wanna move there. Thailand is starting to get annoying!

Comment

a little crazy???????

i wanted you to go insane! har har

this guy is also driving me crazy when he says...okay cancel this day i wanna rest..okay go ahead have the girls go on this day! LOL

whattaman!! but he is SUPER nice!!!
            www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook
            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

actually i am ready to work EVERY day, but i just need a few hours sleep in between, and i wouldn't mind trying to rest for a while and get my sun so i can try and be a little more brown and blend in here better { i still have a feeling the curly hair and 6 foot 1 frame will stand out}.

but please...by all means....bring them on!! by monday-friday we will be doing 5 or 6 per day plus the 3 we did yesterday and the 4 we have lined up today, so i think the lads will be happy and your fine island will be well-represented.

see ya' tonight, J. LO

JON

Comment

Working...
              X