X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest snip

I happened to be browsing sites and came across some shots of Win with her new feminine atributes. There would seem to be more cutting going on in Thailand than in an Arnold Schwartzenegger movie!

What do they do with the leftovers?

Comment

One well known high profile LB from Kings Three had the leftovers in a jar, and proudly displayed them at the bar one night! That was some years ago now.
      There would seem to be mountains af them at the moment. Anybody need a few extra inches?

Comment

damn this news makes me so sad. stogie says i take this shit too personally and i probably do, but i hate seeing my friends losing an important piece of their body.

i remember when we did those pics with Win last year and she told me she was getting cut; no surprise there as she couldn't get that thing up with a crane. still sad to see it go, no matter how uselss it was to her

Jon

Comment

With all the chicken gone what do you think they'll be adding to your Tom Yam soup fellas ?

Enjoy !

Bricktop

Comment

Bricktop you are a sad, sick man!! LOL!!

Comment

Goodness, what a sobering thought! Mind you there's not a great deal of difference between Thai chicken skin and surgeon's left overs.........I'll prod around next time I order it, and ask the waitress what's in it instead of chicken!

Comment

Working...
              X