X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khao Sahn Road etc etc

I will be in Bkk 20 Feb for a few weeks, and interested to see Jon that you like to party at KS rd....any suggestions on Bars Clubs there that might have the odd LB hanging about too??

Also can you tell me again the name of that Hotel you recommend in Pattaya..with the Junior Sweet....might get down there

Am I right that the midnite closing starts 1 MArch??...

Ill be at the Solitaire....if anyone else is gonna be there let me know.....we can meet up...

I have a couple of girls lined up for pic sessions......but definitely not for the site......Im not sure what camera I will bring but if Jon or anyone has some really good gear available to use I would be happy to negotiate about you doing the shoot or me using your gear.....these will not all be naked shoots...and cannot be published.....

My plan is to fuck myself silly in the first few days then hook up with my non scene girl for a while for a holiday somewhere where the weather is cooler at this time of year..away from the tourist scene,,,,maybe up north....Mai Hong Song, Chiang Rai etc....any suggestions from your experiences guys would be welcome.....I do like it down south near Ranong / phuket but seems so hot this time of year???

'fuck myself silly for a few days' LOL....nice plan.....

sorry, the photographic gear is with me and i won't be in BKK until after march 5

KS road....the LB's all hang out on the street, not in the bars, and they are easy to spot.....watch for them twirling their hair like always

have fun......march 1st you will turn into a pumpkin at midnight

Jon

Comment

This question may have already been asked, but perhaps someone can share some directions on how to get to Khao San? This place is new to me. Any of the girls on this site hangout there? Thanks

Comment

you wont find any of the girls from this site on KS road.....most of the ladyboys that hang there are trying to trick guillable farangs and  give them the old 'I am on my period ' excuse  and don't  fuck, just suck.   it's  just a place to have fun and it's my favorite place in town, but you can't really meet ladyboys there.  there are much better spots to hunt for them,  IE,  RCA and Hollywood and   of course Nana and Patpong.

to get there just get in any taxi and say "Khoa Sahn Road please".  you will be there for around 100 baht from Nana plaza.

Jon

Comment

Working...
        X