Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cebu

Hi Lisa,
    Now that we are all enthused about your country how about some more stories about the photo shoots with Jon and your friends.
    And maybe a few pics of Cebu in and around the city and the beaches, just a few little pics to get us even more interested..

thanks Max.......

I agree...

Don't keep yourself to yourself...

Spill the beans!

Comment

looks like salma didn't get on-line last night to answer this....sometimes she can't view the forum at work because her boss is hanging around and doesn't let her hang with us. but i will relay this message to her and see what she says.

I have a bunch of new pics of her friends but even If I reduce them in size sending them to Stogie over this 12K connection would take hours and i am actually very busy these days anyway working with models 6 or 7 hours per day. when i get back to BKK I will send a few up for you guys to see.

Cebu is a nice place; lots of ladyboys here; went to a beauty pageant last night and saw about 25 in the crowd and 9 on the stage. I was the ONLY white guy there out of 500 people; strange feeling.

Jon

Comment

only white guy...hmmm....could be an advantage

Comment

Working...
        X