X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Investment

sorry, hate to do some more back-slapping, but just wanted to let you guys know how YOUR cash is being spent......

this trip to the Philippines is not cheap for the company. i am not sure where I have heard or read that the PI is a cheap place to visit, but they sure were not staying in the hotels i am staying in and shelling out the same type of dough. these last 2 weeks have seen some major green flying out the doors of the ATS treasury department, and we could have spent a lot less in Samui or Phuket and gotten equally-hot-if-not-hotter models for the site. But as we say, this is ASIAN TS, not THAI TS, and we want to bring you guys as many different nationalities as possible. I just hope that what we bring back for the site will be liked by one and all or all this cash on airfare, hotels, car rentals, model-finders, model fee's, food, etc.....will have been wasted.

what i have discovered thus far;

beautiful faces for sure. these girls have a south american look about them like the Indo girls, but are much more passable and at least have their own hair. some of the girls i have met are absolutely stunning. Not too many boobs but we all expected that, right? and on the plus side, almost every girl that we have met so far can give up a nice, creamy white cum load and does it happily, as there are not as many hormone-induced ladyboys around here. and yes, sorry stogie for harping on it once again, but i have not met a 'cut' girl yet and none of the girls i have met seem interested in doing something like that, thankfully.

all in all I believe this trip will have been worth it once the girls start hitting the site next month, and i believe you guys will feel like that as well. we are literally banking on it, actually.

Jon

"Not too many boobs but we all expected that, right? and on the plus side, almost every girl that we have met so far can give up a nice, creamy white cum load and does it happily, as there are not as many hormone-induced ladyboys around here. and yes, sorry stogie for harping on it once again, but i have not met a 'cut' girl yet and none of the girls i have met seem interested in doing something like that, thankfully."

Fantastic, Jon!!! 100% what I'm looking for. Please tell a bit about the girls in general, mentality, attitudes, etc. What are they doing? All freelancers? Regular jobs? Wont be bar girls as there are no LB-bars. Also the life there. Relaxed? Hectic? Big nightlife like Patong? Or more a nature thing, with a few spots on the side like Samui? etc....
    Actually the PI-LB's I've met in my life - which was mainly in Europe and only once in Manila in the early 90ies - were all quite hot tempered and most of them versatile in terms of sex. I always found them very different compared to Thais - but also very interesting.
    Can't wait to see the pics!

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

MK.....you can not even come close to comparing the scene in thailand like Patpong and nana, etc, to this place. If not for Salma and Kim, i would have never even met one ladyboy! I have no idea where they hang, what they do for fun, what bars they hang at, etc, i just DO know that there are a lot of them and there is no one place where the can meet and sell their wares like in BKK or Phuket. again, after i leave here i will simply leave it in the hands of Salma and Kim to guide you guys if you are coming ober to visit, and i would strongly encourage that because they both really know their respective scenes. sorry to be so vague, but except for the beauty pageant last night and the one mall that Salma took me too and we saw 3 or 4 hanging around hooking, I would have no idea where to find them. remmeber, this is work for me here and not vacation, so i really don't have a lot of time to be out fucking around and have hired these 2 ladyboys to be my guides and bring the girls to me; much easier, albeit costlier, that way.

not sure about the hot tempers....haven't found that yet to be honest. but i have noticed that the ones i have been intimate with in both places have been very hot and horny and like sex, and enjoy cuming along with me. that is a refreshing change to all the limp-noodle dicks I find when i go hunting in Thailand; after all, part of the fun of being with a ladyboy is to see her get off with us, correct? no problems with that here, which is very cool.

Jon

Comment

i'll take care of the guys jon! when they visit manila and i'll introduce my friends to them take care...

Comment

Tanks for the update Jon, and thanks Caramel for the offer of helping us chaps out! With you and Liisa in the thick of things we'll not have an excuse to go without ladyboy companionship when we visit!

Can't wait to see the pics!

Comment

Originally posted by
            part of the fun of being with a ladyboy is to see her get off with us,  correct?
            yes sir you are correct  

Comment

Originally posted by (caramelkim @ Feb. 24 2004,12:43)
              i'll take care of the guys jon! when they visit manila and i'll introduce my friends to them take care...
              Ummm? I'll be in Manila week commencing 8th March and looking for a bit of attractive evening company .....

Comment

The fact that I have a hot LB giving up a frothy, copiuos cum wad is just about the sexiest thing about my time with LBs!! thats great that they ARE NOT jacked up on 'mones and can give it up! I like it both ways (no pun intended) but I also like it when my LB date has boobs. I know its a double edged (pun alert) sword but if they have hormoe induced buds then it will be tougher to give up the big load I so much enjoy. Thats why I like the fake boobs on the LBs so much. Unfortunately, this isnt much of an option in PI or Indo as it costs too much and it seekms the LBs are poorer than their counterparts in LOS. C'est la vie. Variety is the spice of life and would like to try BOTh the PI kind and Indo kind....one of these days eh Kenno?? eh Salma??

Comment

Working...
                X