Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liisa I have a plan !!!

Hi Lisa,

I have a plan and it's as hot as my pants !!! We are very fortunate to have alot of Phillipine nurses here in the UK who are helping us prevent the our crumbling health service.

Well anyway why don't you train to be a nurse then you could visit the UK and the US !!! And I would be so very grateful to you if you nursed me !!!! Oh boy hospital could be such fun nurse Liisa !

Any chances of this dream happening ?

Keep up the great work,

Bricktop

Nice idea Bricktop

except that I would have to go to university for that and it would take me three to four years LOL
    and also I would have to finance myself with my own salary for that...in effect I would be working and studying for at least 16 hours a day!!!

Omigeed!!!
    www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Here is a more useful suggestion!

Perhaps Lisa has some friends or contacts working as nurses in the Uk and can introduce them to the Uk members?

Just a thought.

WiseTraveeller

Comment

oops sorry all my pals seem to be rooted her in the Philippines...maybe you should come to Cebu yourselves guys and meet us there
        www.winklergirl.com
        My Facebook
        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Feb. 22 2004,13:57)
          Nice idea Bricktop

except that I would have to go to university for that and it would take me three to four years LOL
          and also I would have to finance myself with my own salary for that...in effect I would be working and studying for at least 16 hours a day!!!

Omigeed!!!
          Even better idae salma, just get a nurses uniform and you could nurse me any day!

Comment

Can I take your temperature?

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 26 2004,07:04)
              Can I take your temperature?
              piss off pervert!!!

Comment

Working...
              X