X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Som

This has got to be the most beautiful ladyboy in the world - ok the most beautiful "cut" ladyboy in the world!!!

Yeah... I think she's a doll. It was a tough call picking a fishbox for GOTM but in the end it had to be her... Wait till you see the complete gallery on the main site!

YUMMY!

Comment

She might be a raving beauty but Jon sez she has an attitude to match-nein danke!!

Comment

Som is simply one of the most greedy and unpleasant people I have ever met. An evening alone with my hand is 100 times better than 5 minutes with Som. Simply put, save your money and stay away.

Comment

Well she may be beautiful but CUT ladyboys Dont Cut it so i think its about time we give them THE BIG CUT and get them right out of here.
          Hey guys they are destoying the site , those bitches get us all horny and then go get the CUT , maybe Jon the first question you need to ask them before a photo shoot is would you ever consider getting the CUT and if they do Well give them the BIG CUT before they give us the CUT!

may be a little harsh but hey thats life.....

Max..........

Comment

i can c it coming.....
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Originally posted by (max @ Feb. 26 2004,17:16)
              Well she may be beautiful but CUT ladyboys Dont Cut it so i think its about time we give them THE BIG CUT and get them right out of here.
                   Hey guys they are destoying the site , those bitches get us all horny and then go get the CUT , maybe Jon the first question you need to ask them before a photo shoot is  would you ever consider getting the CUT and if they do Well give them the BIG CUT before they give us the CUT!

may be a little harsh but hey thats life.....

Max..........

Max, I haer what you are saying but there are some amongst us who like both cut and uncut. Some of the most beautiful ladyboys on this site are the cut ones.

Chok dee krup

Comment

ok Thaipan,
                i hear what you are saying but did you know the girl before she got the cut?
                Sometimes when in Pattaya i let the ladyboys think that i think that they are a real girl , and one night picked up this beautiful ladyboy with a great det of silicon tits , got her back to the room thinking she would have a nice cock and to my dismay she had a pussy,a man made one at that DUHHHHHHHH you idiot , i really liked her anyway so she stayed the night and wanted me to fuck her pussy, i did and i tell you what i would rather fuck a ladyboy ass anyday.
                Each to their own but i would prefer a real ladyboy with a dick and the fact that she likes her cock as well...........

Max.............

Comment

first of, let me say that i agree whole-heartedly with Max, but when i talk about how absolutely crazy these girls are for butchering their bodies, which leads to a lifetime of depression and self-doubt and eventually insanity, stogie gets on my case for ranting too much so i try and back off. but i agree that it's a very stupid thing to do and wish that no one would ever do it again and we could put these ASSHOLE doctors in chonburi who specialize in this nonsense out of business.

with that said, his suggestion of banning girls from this site who will eventually get the chop is not possible, as we would lose 50% of our models; that is about the number of girls who want to do this foolish thing to their bodies, so we can't just ban them all-together. and, as someone else said, believe it or not there is a fair number of people who view this website to see post-ops, and we have to please them by adding 2 or 3 per month whenever possible. don't worry.....the other 17 or more will always be the smart ones who remain intact.

my feelings on Som; we did pics a while ago and the full gallery appears on March 1. we were together for 1 hour and she couldn't even be bothered to open her mouth for a smile, and trying to get her to open her legs was like breaking into a bank vault. the 5 minutes of video I took was unuasable; she didn't stop watching the TV and wouldn't even look into the camera lens when i asked her. i was grateful and happy when she left and i couldn't even imagine paying even 1 baht to spend time with her, but hey, what do I know? i did get the fact out of her that her Gucci boots cost 600 US dollars [big shit; my converse cost 30 and are more comfortable] and the fact that the mirror is her best friend. i'll never see her again in my lifetime and that deserves one of these;

here in the philippines the girls are much smarter and don't want to be depressed and insane the rest of their lives so they actually keep their dicks! what a concept! the ones that i ask if they ever want to get cut, they just look at me like i am crazy and say 'why would i ever want to do THAT?' yup....they want to lead normal lives and i applaud that. when i ask the same question of my thai models, half say 'yes, as soon as i can afford it'. cool.

next to go; Ponlien, my dear friend from Chiang Mai. she called me before i left to come here and asked me to do a re-shoot because she will lose it on march 15. I told her yes and will do it; and i will even half-heartedly congratulate herand wish her the best. but my heart won't be in it.

Jon

Comment

I hear what you are saying Jon. I have never met Som and if she is like that I certainly don't want to meet her!

Sorry to hear abour Ponlien, what a shame!!! C'est la vie!

Comment

"Some of the most beautiful ladyboys on this site are the cut ones."
                      .....Yes, unfortunately!

"we could put these ASSHOLE doctors in chonburi who specialize in this nonsense out of business."

....my words when I declared war against surgeons some weeks ago!

So, I'd suggest that we now declare war against surgeons...and fortunately I've got some CIA intelligence (same source like we had from Iraq - so we know it's a fact!)that they have a kind of HQ at the prime ministers residence!

MK
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by
                        the ones that i ask if they ever want to get cut, they just look at me like i am crazy and say 'why would i ever want to do THAT?
                        Jon isnt that what most of the Thai Ladyboys replied when u asked them the same question a few years back?? the same ones that are now lining up for the chop?

Just an observation....

Comment

to be honest, beefy, i don't remember it ever being quite THIS bad. I have always 'interviewed' the girls, and some have told me this is their desire, but lately it has been more than ever. really not sure why, and i wish the ones who have had it done to them and are sad or depressed about it would relate that to their sisters. but to be honest i still don't think it would change their minds about it.

Jon

Comment

I can't see the point of having more than one a month. Some of them do look cute and I think the site would be worse without any. The idea of poking my way into a fish box is pretty revolting, though!

I like ladyboys, not ladyboys with there tackle sewn into their thighs! Yuk!

Still, horses for courses, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by
                              tackle sewn into their thighs! Yuk!
                              A way with words stogie....

Comment

Working...
                              X