• Show
Clear All

• the big cut

this should be required viewing for all girls who are considering the cut

warning: this aint for the weak stomachs
    h++p://tinyurl.com/2evve

During...

After...

The final results look pretty good, but frankly I'd rather give birth to a small country!

(Oh, girls... pee before you go, eh?)

Comment

one of the worst things any person could do to themselves and it still saddens me to think that half of my friends actually willingly submit themselves to this nonsense.

was showing pics of Som the post-op to one of my Cebu friends the other day; I have a full gallery of her in my hard drive and i showed her 8 or 9 pics. despite her obvious beauty and her 600 dollar {US} Gucci boots, the girl said 3 words to me about her; "She looks sad".

Yup

Jon

Comment

The man made pussy I saw did not have the little letters

Anyway how do they get them to stick on?

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Originally posted by
          one of the worst things any person could do to themselves and it still saddens me to think that half of my friends actually willingly submit themselves to this nonsense.
          Yes, we really do get it, Jon... No matter how many times you tell us, we really do get it.

Comment

yes, but when will they?

and i remember what you said in Mcdonalds......you were sad when Kui used to talk about doing this also. now that you have talked her out of it, aren't you both more happy?

Jon

Comment

Hm, we all cannot understand the pain the unwanted part can give. Just take a look to India and think about the castrated Hijras. No pussy, just a castration is all they get and even that are many doing.

Comment

ya, I know, and i won't  keep harping on it  as you all know how i feel about this life-changing  operation, as stogie so eloquently put it above.  just remember  by sheer definition of this job  i meet more of these people than any of you and it is just something i will never understand, probably because i am not in their shoes as you say.  so if that is what they want, cool, they can have it, and  best of luck to the  'cut' girls.  or the castrated.  for meself, i will just choose to keep on cummin'!

Jon

Comment

Yep... When I first met Kui she was going through something of a time with her own ID. She has been a girl since she was about 14 but really wanted to get the boobs done. Now that she has and she has a stable life around her she is very proud of the way she looks and is inwardly more confident about herself.

It's difficult to post an arguement for NOT getting 'cut' when all your friends are having it done.

I just can't get too worked up about girls getting cut because I know that there are an endless supply of new ones waiting in the wings. Plus it really is none of my concern.

'Goodluck and goodbye!' is my attitude! Nice kid... shame about the fish box.

Comment

Stogie thats about the sanest and haelthiest attitude anyone can have about the chop! Well said mate!

Comment

Working...
                    X