Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Censorship Internet in Thailand

Hi Jon and the rest of the guys,
    got an website address today send to me by a friend from NYC. He said go check out the girls.....
    Well i tried....and tried and tried again, some funny message is trying to tell me im not alowed to view the contens of that server.
    So i dial my direct access number into my internet server ( earthlink) in Florida...guess what? i get access....... after disconecting from the US conection but keeping the browser open, i press reload the page and...bang back to no access.

Im based in Bkk and was reading something about 2 weeks ago that now after the thai goverment is giving out all that computers to schools and so on, there start censoring anykind of UNPROPER sides to be viewed of thailands internet servers.

There post to be a offical webside where you can send listings of other DIRTY sides that offence you and there will add it to the BLACK LIST.

You think im joking? try yourself, the side i was trying to go on to

Hope that no ideot desides to send your side up there. Sucks for US living in Thailand.
    So What! Bar on Facebook
    Sexiestladyboy.com

Not a good thought - so I emailed myself all the girls details that I wanted to meet during my next trip that way I would not get caught short!!

Comment

You need to find a friend in USA or selsewhere who can set up a proxy server for you.
      Then configure your browser to use the proxy server.
      That should work, only downside is the guy hosting the proxy server can track what you are accessing.

I found this on google, never used it
      http://www.publicproxyservers.com/index.html

Snick
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I sent Jon and email concerning something I reading in the Phuket gazzette or maybe is was the Bangkok Post while I was in LOS last month and I did not think that it would have been impelmented this quickly. Well at least we now know that it is in effect in Thailand thanks for the heads up.

Disqplay
        Thailand for fun in the sun
        Enjoy it while you can
        Times are changing

Comment

Get a VPN
          I'm in Thailand now, and have no problems accessing this site. (It's a crap site by the way! ) It all depends on your ISP, not the government! (I use KSC - 600 Baht a month all you can eat internet! ) Usually very good!

The above link is a a 'Virtual Private Network' which you can easily use to by-pass all the restricted sites...

Comment

Working...
          X