Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be in Nongchumpol Sub-Dist. Khaoyoi Dist. Phetchaburi 76140, Thailand

Dear friends,

I will be in Nongchumpol Sub-Dist. Khaoyoi Dist. Phetchaburi 76140, Thailand

Which are the good spots for tourists. Is Koi Samui nearby ?

In the area where I will be are there going to be any good ladyboy bars in Phetchaburi ?

Hugs

I don't think you will find any dedicated ladyboy bars in Phetchaburi. You are only just over 2 hour drive from Bangkok so you are not far from ladyboy bars that way.
    Tourist areas near Phetchaburi would probably just be Hua Hin. You are right beside Hua Hin there and it is a popular beach resorts. There is not ladyboy bars there but there is bars with ladyboys and you can find freelancers around. Hua Hin is popular with the Bangkok elite. This is where the King has a Beach home.
    You are not close to Samui or Phuket.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thanks a lot for your kind advise and suggestion. I will stay one night in Hua Hin as you recommend it. I don't mind paying for a good resort.

Thanks a lot once again.

Girish

Comment

Keep in mind Crag wrote there are no dedicated lb bars, there are some lbs working in the bars. The lb p4p scene in Hua Hin is much smaller than in Bangkok and Pattaya.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Yes everywhere in Thailand you may be able to find ladyboys in non dedicated bars but you have to look around. Hua Hin would have a few more than your average place being a popular resort with many hotels. Plus there tends to be lots of rich guys in Hua Hin.

Well where your postal code says you are is only one and a half hours from Nana Plaza not including traffic congestion.

Hua Hin is over an hour south from your location, although it is a very nice place to visit for sure and lots of hotels.

The closest center to your location appears to be Mueang Petchiburi about 20 minutes. Places like this you have to find entertainment areas that have a collection of beer bars, nightclubs or karaoke bars. Usually these kind of places are always grouped together and near restaurants. Normally you will find ladyboys hanging around and for sure they are almost always found in the karaoke clubs. Sometimes if they are not welcome in the clubs they may sit outside together somewhere.

Anyway if you really want ladyboys you are barely out of Bangkok. If you want to see a new place well, ladyboys are more scarce. petchiburi.jpg
          petchiburi2.jpg
          petchiburi3.jpg
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thanks for the great help, very much appreciate it and look forward to be there

Comment

Working...
            X