X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fool All of the People All of the Time

Hmmmmmmmmm. Has anyone ever been with a LB, who you were out in public with, where nobody nobody knew she was a LB? A very few LB's I've seen through photos and videos could probably have fooled me if I met them in person. Especially in Thailand where it seems many LB's are very feminine and look more like girls than many generic girls. Just a thought.

If you take some of the ladyboys from Asia to Europe or America they are very passable due to their smaller frames plus their asian skin and features. These same ladyboys are not as passable in their own countries often times. A passable Filipina ladyboy that was staying with me didn't like going to Filipino restaurants in Canada because they said people from Philippines could often clock her. Otherwise she is totally passable.

My previous GF Cake is very passable pretty much anywhere. She seems to pass seamlessly in Asia and Europe. The only time she is outed is when she has to show her Thai Passport. She now lives in Europe and will get French passport. Then she will be able to change her sex on that document, which is not allowed in Thailand.
    I don't really have an issue going most places with ladyboys, passable or not, however I have travelled many places in Asia and Europe with Cake. Here are some photos.

Verona, Italy 2014-02-27 10.04.40.jpg

Skiing Italian Alps 2014-02-18 06.05.25.jpg

Bar District in Hong Kong DSC01715.jpg

Milan, Italy 2014-02-16 08.51.07.jpg

Venice, Italy 2014-02-24 11.06.13.jpg

The Louvre in Paris, France IMG_0122.jpg

Drinking Wine in Bordeaux, France IMG_3882.jpg

Boating on the Amsterdam Canals
    IMG_5574.jpg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I've only every hung out with Ladyboys in public when in Thailand.

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
        If you take some of the ladyboys from Asia to Europe or America they are very passable due to their smaller frames plus their asian skin and features. These same ladyboys are not as passable in their own countries often times. A passable Filipina ladyboy that was staying with me didn't like going to Filipino restaurants in Canada because they said people from Philippines could often clock her. Otherwise she is totally passable.

My previous GF Cake is very passable pretty much anywhere. She seems to pass seamlessly in Asia and Europe. The only time she is outed is when she has to show her Thai Passport. She now lives in Europe and will get French passport. Then she will be able to change her sex on that document, which is not allowed in Thailand.
        I don't really have an issue going most places with ladyboys, passable or not, however I have travelled many places in Asia and Europe with Cake. Here are some photos.

Verona, Italy [ATTACH=CONFIG]n916862[/ATTACH]

Skiing Italian Alps [ATTACH=CONFIG]n916863[/ATTACH]

Bar District in Hong Kong [ATTACH=CONFIG]n916864[/ATTACH]

Milan, Italy [ATTACH=CONFIG]n916865[/ATTACH]

Venice, Italy [ATTACH=CONFIG]n916866[/ATTACH]

The Louvre in Paris, France [ATTACH=CONFIG]n916867[/ATTACH]

Drinking Wine in Bordeaux, France [ATTACH=CONFIG]n916868[/ATTACH]

Boating on the Amsterdam Canals
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n916869[/ATTACH]

I would guarantee that no one in the US would know that Cake is a LB. Probably could fool most Asians. Also, something to think about. The mind is a funny thing. When someone knows a LB is a LB, but the LB is as feminine and as gorgeous as Cake, their perception changes. With something that good looking it's hard to find fault even if you're straight as an arrow and can't stand the thought of a LB. Since she looks just like a generic girl that part of the mind tends to accept her as a girl. The only problem would be if the straight arrow guy fell for Cake, which could easily happen, and his mind could not reconcile that.

Comment

I feel you are using the wrong words "Fool All of the People All of the Time". Lbs feel like women and change their appearance and behavior to act accordingly. They are trying to be what they feel like inside.

As for passing - just check the Miss Tiffany Universe contest threads, particularly 2016. Most of the contestants and certainly the winner are 100% passable.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Actually the title was apropos to the straight crowd and in no way was meant derogatorily towards LB's. Also, I'm quite sure that every LB is doing her best to be as "passable" as possible. To know that they are passable, by most people, is without a doubt a great achievement to them.

Comment

When I took Mary from Bali to Thailand for a holiday, the first place we visited was Guess bar, one of the guess LB's asked Kahuna ( a legend on this forum, back in the day) "why Seamus bring GG to LB bar" even they thought she was a real girl.
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

The babe in the picture is gorgeous

Comment

Excellent photos. Makes for interesting conversation. What a generous guy you are, Crag.

Comment

Working...
                  X