Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Congestive Heart Failure. Oprah yesterday said she doesn't want to look normal at 200+ pounds. It overtaxes your heart. Want to lose weight fast? Cut out the starches like rice, break, potatoes. Just eat half then reduce it to one or two golf balls sizes of starch. Totally cut out pastries and good-tasting sugary drinks. Maybe even beer. Try it for a week and slowly work it into your eating habits. You'll be amazed how a simple think like starch reduction works. Stupid doctors don't tell you that because they want to keep you coming in. They like to treat the symptoms and not the cure.

Comment

yeah she passed last week !! the post i saw was from a few years ago but since i can't find it now I'm not sure who posted it but someone had her and she posed for a few photos!!

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post

Is this recently?
        I heard that a "Bee" from True Obsessions passed away recently but it could be Bibi.
        They said it was one with a big cock.

I know one Bee from Obsessions but she does not have a big one.
        So this one sounds more likely.
        She is BiBi and I think she worked in Cascades. Here are a couple of things that I found through research:

https://www.ashemaletube.com/model/bibi-532/ See the posts to the right of her photo.
        ShaSha wrote on Facebook that Bibi died of some lung disease at the age of 27. ? RIP ??

Comment

Looks like that Bibi was passed back in 2014 already.

This Bee from Obsessions was apparently more recent.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Why do they all die so young? Sorry if I have missed it in the posts. I did not read everything as the pictures were both captivating and sad. Murder? Disease? Drugs? Suicide?

Comment

Working...
            X