X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is She Truly a Ladyboy?

Was looking on the internet for some info about the famous Pook Swan Ladyboy Bar in Pattaya and came across this video. There is a gorgeous LB in yellow pants who looks like a generic female. Could have fooled me. Am not sure if she is associated with the Pook Swan as the video does not indicate that. Only someone, who has been there and can identify exactly where it is, would know for sure. I am truly amazed that this baby doll was not immediately picked up by someone. Can anyone identify her?

Yes that is a ladyboy. That is walking street near hot tuna bar where the ladyboys work the street. The majority of people on walking street are not looking for ladyboys which is probably why nobody is scooping her up.

Pool Swan bar closed nearly 2 years ago.
    the original Pook bar on soi 6 is still there.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Easyguy, some other hints that she is an lb - she is quite busty, most Thai ggs are not that endowed, and she is hanging out with other lbs. Thanks for sharing about your situation in the other thread. There are other guys in similar circumstances - definitely makes things difficult if you want to keep the marriage going.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I now see, from the caption on the video, that she is probably outside of Country Bar. Yes, near Hot tuna on Walking street. But, I would think that the guys who are into LB's would find her pretty fast. Is there a possibility, with her looks and body, that she may be out of many guy's price range? I just can't see her standing there, for the length of this video, without some guy grabbing her up for the night.

Comment

People don't really go to walking street to pick up girls or ladyboys off the street like they used. Police have really cracked down on the street trade since i started going there.
          I'm not sure why they chose that spot but probably because that bar is never busy and it is easy to scatter if they see the police coming. Also it is right across the street from freelancer bar.
          We sat at that beer bar on the far side of where they are for a couple beers and nobody was taking any ladyboys from that spot.
          One came to sit with us and later I saw her working at Sensations bar.
          I imagine many work in bars and come out here before they start or on days off etc.
          She's hot but nothing special for Pattaya.
          There is really only one price for ladyboys.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Easyguy View Post
            Was looking on the internet for some info about the famous Pook Swan Ladyboy Bar in Pattaya and came across this video. There is a gorgeous LB in yellow pants who looks like a generic female. Could have fooled me. Am not sure if she is associated with the Pook Swan as the video does not indicate that. Only someone, who has been there and can identify exactly where it is, would know for sure. I am truly amazed that this baby doll was not immediately picked up by someone. Can anyone identify her?
            100% LB, go and get her, she is nice

Comment

Working...
            X