X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nina Isabella

Any info about this incredibly in shape LB? Has anyone been with her? Is she P4P? Does she live in Pattaya?

Great find!
    Sorry I don't have any info to your question but, I'd really like to get know her

According to her youtube page she has lived in Pattaya, maybe she still lives there
    There is a mail address on her youtube page. Who knows, it could be possible to contact her like that.
    I'll be sure to check some of her other videos, interesting stuff

Comment

I don't think they build nice stairs and sidewalks in Pattaya unless its on hotel grounds. Even Beachwalk is crooked from sinkholes and redesigned flood drainage troughs. Nina Isabella sounds like Spanish.

Comment

I think that video was posted here before.

Here is a thread Rxpharm posted about another ladbyoy tri-ahtlete.

An interesting insight into the life of a Thai TG triathlete from Bangkok Post (http://www.bangkokpost.com/lifestyle/social-and-lifestyle/972681/transcending
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

So you guys don't think that girl is thai?
          There are actually some videos of her in Norway but that does not mean anything
          I was checking out that nice behind

And in here it says she is walking to the massage place where she works (worked?)

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
            I think that video was posted here before.

Here is a thread Rxpharm posted about another ladbyoy tri-ahtlete.

https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...-tg-triathlete
            No wonder she is so tough. If she trains in Kanchanaburi, arguably the hottest place in Thailand and maybe one of the hottest places on earth, I can see why. However, I doubt that Isabella is on that level. But, she sure is fit. Also, she may look Spanish but I believe she is 100% Thai. Some of her other videos bare that out. She must have money or a good supplier because she seems to get around the world fairly easily. Kind of like LB Emma.

Comment

Working...
            X