Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These question are for mainly for the guys who date/dating ladyboys if you don't mind

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These question are for mainly for the guys who date/dating ladyboys if you don't mind

1. when & where did you first met your ladyboy girlfriend?

Just curios because there are different ways other then bars which i know in bar scenes it's only flings,1 night stands etc. both from what i hear & what i noticed.

2. Was it love at first site when you two first met each other?

i don't need to explain this one unless you needed me to.

3. This is a bit hard to answer but how did you introduce your ladyboy girlfriend to your family including your parents & how did it go?

I'm asking because sooner or later she wants to or might want to meet your family or you want to or you might want her to meet your family & I'll leave at that then you'll know what i meant.

4. & final question or at least for now since they don't know about her yet it's going to be a little hard but how would/did you respond to their question when they starting to ask when are you two going to have kids?

That question is for every guys if you wish to share your tips but however I'm asking only from your experiences because you know how family & friends are they ask you when are you going to have kids,when are you going to have kids because well only thing i will say is that they are nosey & your parents well only thing i say about them is that they want to be grandparents & such & lets leave it at that anyway have fun sharing your dating experiences enjoy & if anytime at all you want to post a pic of your ladyboy girlfriend you're always welcome to only if you want to & of course if she wants you to too as well other words if she allows you to enjoy .
    Last edited by Cloud87; 02-25-2017, 06:14 PM.

My first ladyboy girlfriend i met in Thailand and I would say it was lust at first sight.
    Over time i got to appreciate the good way she treated me in the Thai fashion.
    Not sure if she was in love or satisfied with her catch.

My parents have only met on TS friend of mine who was staying on my couch for a while but she was totally passable.
    You cannot guarantee your ladyboy will pass with everyone, some people just know, no matter how good they look.
    It has been pretty hard to get the Thai GFs to Canada where i live but my family has seen pictures.
    Some have been more passable than others.

Chances are if your GF is a ladyboy your family will figure it out sooner or later so don't waste too much effort going out of your way to hide it.
    Often they will know and not say anything, in reality not many families disown their children for such a choice.

As far as children, while you cannot have them naturally you can adopt so don't be cornered by such a suggestion.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

The LB I am calling my GF now I met in a bar (she works there for few years) and although it was not love at first sight it was a feeling that I would know her for a while; hard to explain that one.
      So, while not love at first sight , an attraction to say the least. She is super friendly and very nice person and I discovered this after meeting the first time and after the second date together I was sure she was actually a decent human being I can take generally at face value.

I have not introduced her to any family as I am not at the point (geographically mostly) where I see any of my family, however I did put a post of us together in Thailand on FB and nobody made any negative remarks. Perhaps one day I will be serious enough to introduce her somehow but as she is in Thai, and we all live in Canada its not bound to occur any time soon.

As for kids, its understood by my family I don't wish to have any more as mine are grown up. But Crag makes a good point about adopting; its not unusual to respond that " oh, she cannot have children" and thats a valid and truthful answer, even from a bio-girl.

As a post script, I would say that these are common questions and most guys worry about this because of the current perception of what their peer group and family believes to be the current standing of individuals sexual orientation. The biggest fear is rejection; it is too much for most North Americans to wrap their heads around the fact that the person they though they "knew" is the same person who cares for a ladyboy. Sad but true. I think for me, I know my family might react with some surprise but once the novelty wears off and they would see the LB for a person and a human being everything would be fine. And those who cannot get past this can fuck off!

Comment

Working...
      X