X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webcam LB's

Have any of you ever met, in person, a LB that you are doing Webcam with? Like a date or for hooking up, etc.,? I have actually never communicated with anyone on Webcam except family and friends. Of course I guess it depends on what distance they are from you and whether they are interested in meeting up. How about sites like Thai Friendly where, I believe, you can communicate via Webcam with those LB's if you have a paid subscription. Also, how about Facebook? Think you can do a video chat for free. Just curious to know if others have had success and what were the best mediums to do this communication.

It depends if you consider your LB GF as family. I have communicated with my LB GFs through webcam or chat like skype, bbm, line, whatsapp etc.
    Also I have chatted with ladyboys on webcam before meeting them a few times.
    For pure convenience and functionality Skype is probably the best since it works pretty much on all platforms.

On commercial webcam sites the ladyboys cannot exchange personal information with customers or they will get fired.
    Working girls generally don't want to webcam with you for free unless they are trying to reel you in.
    I noticed many offer skype shows and things like this now where you can pay them by paypal or something.

Thaifriendly and other personals sites like adultfriendfinder you can chat if you pay but not really a longer term solution but ok for hook ups.
    Thai friendly is probably easier to find LBs to chat to since there is usually lots of competition, plus a considerable amount seriously looking for a relationship on there.
    Some sites have had rules about exchanging personal details but i don't think anymore.

I prefer not to webcam at all if possible.
    Webcam sex has never turned me on so not something I do for sex but webcam is great for keeping in touch.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Sometimes a Thai Friendly lb will give her line or whatsapp ID. If she does, you can do video chat with her free, if you have a wifi connection, or pay via the data plan you have with your provider. If you are thinking of camsex, then no Thai Friendly contact will do that free of charge. There is no video chat feature with Thai Friendly - just review the basic and premium members benefits. The basic free member is restricted to sending 1 message every 10 minutes, and being blocked sending messages to popular Thai Friendly contacts.

All pretty clear with just a little reading.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
      X