X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That feeling walking out your hotel room,

Im sure u can relate u know that feeling of getting ready with a Chiang or Leo or whatever beverage, and u walk out your room deciding whcih soi you are going to, to find that ladyboy heart beating.. that rush man I gotta get back already missing it only been back 2 month, then u hop on a motorbike taxi and scan the area on your way the smell, the taxis honking as u stare deeply Into every bar to see what is going on and for a ladyboy, man I love it, sorry bit of a nothing post but just fantasisng, and best thing is you are so far away from friends family that bubble u call home and u can be truelly yourself love it

Even the the smell and feeling of the warm air as you come out of the airport is memorable.
    Usually in Bangkok I cannot wait to get out to Big Dogs for a couple of San Miguel Lights and watching the crowd.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Ya.... Big Dogs ... Gateway to Nana Plaza! Meet you there for a San Miguel Save the seats by the alley! Watching the crowds n anticipation of hitting the LB Bars!

Comment

I would love to meet anyone from this group for a beer here in uk and talk Thai experiences anyone ever up for it im from northampton

Comment

Should love to have someone install GoPro cameras online all around the Nana Hotel parking lot, the front entrance of Nana Plaza, and everywhere outside and inside all the ladyboy bars on all 4 floors. Put them online 24 hours a day and enjoy them from the cold nights outside your faraway lands.

Comment

Man if so done had permission to do that I tho k I would happily pay like 20 quid a month to subscribe to that

Comment

Ok well the date is coming... in less than 70 days ... I'll be walking out of Suvarnabhumi airport into a waiting cab headed to Nana area for a nite of fun before heading out to Pattaya... I can feel the hot sticky air hitting me already just thinking about exiting the conditioned building walking toward the cab area... first nite of parties for me will take me to Why Not bar ... cant wait!!!
              Last edited by flamingofarmer; 09-01-2018, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Getting closer to Thailand every day!!...getting excited ! Less than a month to go . !
                Attached Files
                Last edited by flamingofarmer; 10-13-2018, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Thank a Google for this pic. Something to look forward to. I just noticed the "Police SafetyZone" Sign at the top lh side of the entrance to Nana Plaza...oh I need a San Miguel!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Kindred spirit here boys.
                    Love the entrance to Nana Plaza and people watching a Big Dogs:

IMG_1133.JPG
                    And looking in:

yourimage.jpg

A couple of years ago I took a liking to this lady who worked at the bar:

IMG_1143.JPG

In fact I couldn't keep my eyes off her chest:

IMG_1144.JPG

Which resulted in...

IMG_1149.JPG

She was a nice girl and good in the "loom."
                    Went back this past February with the intent to barfine her again, but she had moved on and the bar was under new management.
                    Anyway, I concur with the forum members above, great place to hangout for a wee bit.
                    Cheers
                    Last edited by soju; 10-10-2018, 02:15 AM. Reason: Photos need to be put back up

Comment

I love Big Dogs, i even took a lady from there once.

Soju what happened to your pictures i just see broken image symbols?
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Flamingofarmer, when are you in town?

Lotusman

Comment

I don't know what happened to the photos...they were there yesterday. I will try and repost.

Edit: The photos are up again. Don't know what happened.
                          Last edited by soju; 10-10-2018, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotusman View Post
                            Flamingofarmer, when are you in town?

Lotusman
                            He is meeting me for the Ladyboy Volleyball in early November.

I did notice Neil_Patrick said he was going to be in LOS in October.
                            Hi guys, Crag invited me to join the forum... I live in Cebu, Philippines. Been here quite a while and I know the ladyboy scene here really well. Hit me up if you
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by soju View Post
                              I don't know what happened to the photos...they were there yesterday. I will try and repost.

Edit: The photos are up again. Don't know what happened.
                              yeah she looks nice.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                              X