X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treatment of LB's You Have Met and/or Have Been With

I'm very curious to know what type of feedback people have gotten from LB's about how they have been treated by their customers. Do they have mostly positive things to say or do they have some horror stories? What is the biggest concern for them, outside of money, when they go with a customer? Do many LB's fear for their lives or for bodily harm in their profession? I know that LB's can pretty well take care of themselves physically but even they can be outclassed by really tough guys or guys that are high on drugs or alcohol.

Interesting topic.
    I certainly can't provide a definitive answer to your question(s). In fact there probably isn't one--as each girl handles situations differently with different outcomes.
    I have been close to several ladyboys over the past few years; all being working girls and "outside of money" everything else was very much secondary...just as you suggested.
    However, the girls do like guys that treat them with respect and who enjoy having a laugh. Of course they like guys who buy them a few drinks (I don't mean pushovers) but customers that show a little generosity. Additionally, after a visit to the short-time room many like a guy who stays for a drink before departing. I've seen many a guy rush out of a bar with their hand over their head, embarrassed to be seen. The girls do notice this.
    The girls also like guys with good hygiene but of course most will go with gents who are rip roaring drunk and reeking of booze. They can't perform anyway and the girl gets paid. Anyway, the girls do talk about us and know who is a good customer and who isn't that great.

As for drugs, some girls are introduced to that by customers. They don't want to lose a customer to another girl so they partake. Of course not all but some.
    As for violence, yes sometimes really tough assholes when they have a girl alone in their hotel can be aggressive. I know two stories of guys refusing to pay afterwards and kicking the girls out quite forcefully. Tougher ladyboys would have caused a scene and/or got some friends to even the score. Yet again it depends on the girl.

I just reread what I wrote and think I only briefly touched on your topic. Hopefully a more experienced forum member will add more insight than my contribution.
    Cheers

Comment

If you are talking about Thai ladyboys, I don't think they have it as bad as their North American counterpart working tgirls.
      In your home country you have to deal with the cheapskates and the low lifes and pretty much everyone.
      However in Thailand the ladyboys generally are in the market for foreign tourists of which there is a steady supply.

The number of problems i have heard from Thai ladyboys with men is far less that what I hear from the Canadians.
      I attribute this to the foreign tourists generally have money to spend and are there to have a good time with ladyboys.
      In many cases the ladyboys enjoy all the benefits of your vacation if they join up with you on a long time situation.
      If they were to see only Thai men I think they would be subject to abuse and minimal payments.
      Thai men, to my understanding, are generally less respectful to sex workers than western men, being just the way the culture is.

Most of the time the drug use is not really related to customers. Using ice is almost ubiquitous with sex workers in Thailand.
      If your ladyboy doesn't do it she probably did at one time or most of her friend may be into smoking ice.
      Customers may fuel their drug habit by providing them funding to get as much as they want.
      There is some that come to Thailand to do drugs with ladyboys, so in that way they are not good for the ladyboys by perpetuating their addiction.
      Possibly taking advantage of their addiction.

For the most part I think Thai ladyboys have it pretty good from what i have heard.
      The could move to another country and possibly make more money, at least a gross amout.
      However they know living expenses are way higher and they may find increased abuse, possible taxation and law enforcement.
      Making less money and staying in Thailand where they can live a more relaxed life is often preferred.
      Not to mention the great weather in Thailand etc.

The other thing in Thailand is most ladyboys are involved with and accepted by their families.
      In the west the opposite is usually true.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Everybody contribute your experiences. I am reading them with interest.

Comment

As you have already ruled out money (which is by far the biggest concern they have) I would say they worry about bad customers. While Crag is correct that most western sex tourists generally don't physically/verbally abuse the lbs, some others do - and I have heard a few stories about Arabs and Indians, which is why some lbs don't accept Arab or Indian customers. That is not to generalize to all, but a few bad experiences goes through the grapevine pretty quickly. In the case of Indians from the subcontinent, it has been happened that one customer will book the lb, and several more will be waiting in the room when they arrive. Arabs can be abusive physically and verbally.

I don't think many lbs in Thailand fear for their lives - but some do get assaulted - and this is more common in the freelancer picking up a drunk customer who only realizes his mistake back in the room. My girlfriend told me a story when she worked in the bar, one of her customers (a westerner) became physically abusive during a 1 week booking so she left after the 2nd day, when he started getting rough. In this case she didn't get paid as she did not ask for the money up front.

As I mentioned in another thread, if a customer is impaired, either by alcohol or drugs and the lb is sober, he is at the disadvantage, which is why there are a number of stories showing foreign tourists in bad shape after an altercation with an lb - or she may have recruited friends to outnumber the customer. This makes it a good idea not to be too drunk when going out looking for lbs.

With regard to illegal drug use - I know it is a problem and probably more widespread nowadays that it used to be, but I don't think it is the customer who is enticing the lbs to use.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I forgot about the middle eastern guys and the Indian guys. The Middle Eastern guys are mean and dangerous but most of the ladies avoid them. However for some reason a few ladyboys like them. I would say most of the Indian guys are just cheapskates and not very suave but not so dangerous.
            The worst people i have seen in Thailand are the arab types. I saw one guy go into a bar in Nana and left his 3 wives in burkas sitting on the bench outside the bar.

We were on a baht bus one night in Pattaya and a gentleman from Iraq was on there with us.
            We got to talking and he said he was an artist. We asked what kind of artist, so he show us.
            He pulled out his phone and showed us the artistic photos he takes.
            Turns out he likes to take pictures depicting Middle Eastern men holding guns on White Infidels.
            This was his art....
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Oh I remember that ride on the baht bus...they starting to sing their national anthem and were being very passive aggressive in their attitudes and questions. It was uncomfortable and left me thinking that if the situation was different, say we were in a room together not a bus... I could see us fighting our way out.

I have seen signs on bars on walking street saying something to the extent of "please no Indian man" ; I think they paint many brown skinned man with the same brush from bad experiences.

Comment

Working...
              X