X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprises me this Katoey can fight.

Imagine that. A small cute Katoey can actually beat up two Koreans with a reputation for Tae Kwon Do. Wonder who threw the first punch? Post op?

https://pattayaone.news/en/korean-na...fight-pattaya/

More fun straight from Pattaya beach at 3am.

These guys must have been really cheap.
    Not only do they pick up a girl from the beach, they only take one between the two of them.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
      Imagine that. A small cute Katoey can actually beat up two Koreans with a reputation for Tae Kwon Do. Wonder who threw the first punch? Post op?

https://pattayaone.news/en/korean-na...fight-pattaya/

Don't know about punch, but looks like one guy took a high heel to the head.

Comment

Korean's don't tend to be generally cheap - but the key factor in this incident is that they were drunk. That means their judgement and reaction times were impaired, and if they were quite drunk - possibly quite significantly.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Nah, I think the Katoey took her heels off and swung with one of them. She doesn't look like a fighter. Yes, they were very drunk and drunk makes anyone stupid. Too stupid to recognize a Katoey and too incoordinated to remember their Tae Kwon Doe. Luckily I don't drink. Not at all. I am ALLERGIC to alcohol, sugar, white rice, and candy. Funny how lots of people cannot tell the difference between a he and she. Just like a minor from legal age sex worker. I have always been suspicious of transsexuals/homosexuals and can instantly pull them out of a line-up. Maybe I didn't know I was "GAY" all these years. Maybe that's why they are always hitting on me.

My advice to these unfortunate Koreans and ALL tourists/farangs. Look at their hands and feet. Are they large? Don't the feet look rather bigger and sturdy like a man's. I always look at feet of both sexes probably because I have a funny foot fetish. I fetish hands, lips, hair, eyes, body conformation, genitals and their sizes large or small, and legs. Lots of fun looking at other people all day long. Adam's apple may not be a good tip-off. I read they can be surgically removed.

Talk to them and listen carefully. Voice sound too high-pitched? Deep bass sound? Always makes me laugh a little whenever I talk to a ladyboy who is able to alter their looks with makeup very well, wear very nice fashionable rags and sexy high altitude "FUCK ME" shoes with the clear plastic straps, but can't hide their manly voices. Almost sounds like a ventriloquist has taken over voice. I've grown to love coming to Thailand just to listen to their voices. I encourage them to sing on stage with their real voices and not those lip-synching recordings. Bet you this will increase patronage at the Boyz Town Show. I want to hear some real he-man singing.

Obviously you won't see a large bulge because of their extremely tight girdles. I always ask, "How big is your HUM?" and watch their eyes when they answer. Truthfully it's not kosher to ask, "Are you a boy or girl" because the real girls get mad and spit into your face and yell at you loudly. If they don't answer they're a HE. To tell you the truth a wish Katoeys would wear a G-string with that triangle piece of rag and let their bulges show. No need to be ashamed. I want to see how big they are. Would be even sexier if they wore nothing at all underneath and let the cooling winds do their duties. The best thing I like about GOING NEKKID is being able to pet my favorite pet under the bar tables just to know they're still there just before I bar fine them. BAN UNDERWEAR!

Finally my last advice is take away their cell phones. I hate when they're watching videos of surfing the Internet while I'm sucking, fucking, or talking to them. Take it away forcefully, turn them off, and LOCK "EM UP in the safe. The best reason to remove the phone from their person is because they make excellent weapons. Look at the head wound on that Korean. What caused that? Could be a knife, rock, stick, or anything. I think it was a cell phone. Why? Because everybody carries one and thus becomes the most conveniently available innocent object turned weapon. Neat metamorphosis, no? Imagine if all the passengers in a plane bound for BKK turned into terrorists with cell phones held in their hands. What would you do then? Call 911?

I don't have to tell you the best way to handle violent Katoeys is to be equally violent with them. As you can see she ended up with a leg bandaged from hip to ankle.
          Katoeys need to learn never to patronize Korean men who are all required to master this fighting art in their required army training. They have this legend as meanest fighters in Viet Nam. Always walking around with a chip on their shoulders, walking into bars and starting gang fights kicking people in their faces until they are unconscious. They hated anything that moves. Tigers, parrots, dogs and cats, mice and rats, and other unfortunate creatures. Even plants that hide the Viet Congs. Real crazy mothers.

Learn from my tips and you will learn how to handle problems as they come to you. Above all do enjoy the Katoeys. They make Thailand Heaven on Earth for you and me.

Comment

Working...
          X